• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've made a big mistake

First Key Goku is used

Second Key John is used

Speed equalized

Who wins and why?

Goku:

John Egbert:

Why?:

WbBzYqv.png

Last edited:
This guy has immortality type 8. Goku is not bypassing that
Seems like He has passive stamina Reduction. Also he can seal and summon and due to him being the same Goku As Dbs (Not in the way You are thinking about) He will most likely Start off with Punches and ki blasts

If that’s the case, what stops John from protecting himself from the ki blasts with wind
How the wind work, cause if it is just change the trajectory of the blast and not erase it then it will still slam right at John face because of probability manip make it a sure hit. UI Goku is borderline bloodlust, if Ki blast don't work he will use Hakai

The resurrection protects his soul as well, so hakai ain't erasing him.

But john here doesn't really have Impressive hax beyond his immortality and ap, so he gets incapped

This is pretty much a stomp in favor of Goku there’s nothing John can do here that can avoid the passive ridiculousness that Goku has

I could probably switch John to his third key (without the Tier 1 AP but uh... Yeah... I don't feel like this can be fair either way.)

Last edited:
Third key stomps, acausality type 5, 1-A automatic fate, causality, plot and teleportation that works on himself and his retcons, he should probably have resistance to 1-A probability too via being immune to Lord English's inevitability armor, gotta add it later.

They all still have passives that do crap, second key john is just not that haxxed enough, he is good because he spams 2-A AOE attacks and stuff in character but beyond that, meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back