• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scrat Profile Page Addition:

Hey people, recently I made a page for the character Scrat from the Ice Age franchise. But the page was unfortunately deleted for being a bit overexaggerated/hyperbolic. I know this might seem a bit weird, but Scrat is the strongest character in the Ice Age series. (And debatably Blue Sky Studios in general.) He has multiple Mountain Level feats, a Multi-Continent Level feat, and in the 4th movie and 2 of the short films, he gains a spaceship that has multiple Dwarf Star Level feats (It knocked around over a dozen planets by knocking the moon into them, including Jupiter and Saturn, casually rag-dolled planets with its lasers, and shattered two planets to create the Asteroid Belt.) The spaceship also has a feat of creating two Constellations (I'm not a calc person, so I'm not 100% sure of what the tier should be for this feat, so I just said "possibly Large Star Level".)

So yeah, Scrat is OP. But I digress, I leave it up to you guys... Should Scrat be a member of VsBattles Wiki and give the Ice Age series a massive buff? Or should he be forever banished to Joke Battles Wiki? (Just kidding JBW, I love you.) If you guys have any criticism, suggestions, or other ideas for improvement. Lay 'em on me, I'm all ears.

My Scrat Profile: Here
Scrat's Respect Thread: Here
Scrat's Page for Ice Age Wiki: Here
Scrat's Page for Blue Sky Studios Wiki: Here

The core thing is a specific situation as far as I remember, not sure about the bad luck thing, but I think the UFO stats in their own key should apply.

The core thing is a specific situation as far as I remember, not sure about the bad luck thing, but I think the UFO stats in their own key should apply.
The bad luck thing is one of the main running themes/jokes involving Scrat, bad shit happens to him, often with extremely destructive results. The 3 feats I added were the most coherent ones I could find. Think of it like a stronger, PG Version of Nagito Komaeda's luck...

I'm not very well versed on how we handle these sorts of gag feats so I don't think I can help, I'm afraid.

Okay. No problem. Maybe an extra tier for the level of disasters he can cause via bad luck?

Don't really know how much help I'd be with this give I haven't watched Ice Age in general for a long time. However if the character has multiple gag feats of the same nature than a tier could be possible given we have pages for the likes of Courage the Cowardly Dog. As GyroNutz suggested Environmental Destruction could work.

Looking at the page in OP, the FTL combat and reaction speed for dodging those lasers is a big no due to our standards regarding lasers being legit, you'll need to provide evidence that they are true lasers by showing that they meet the requirements of our Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats page.

Don't really know how much help I'd be with this give I haven't watched Ice Age in general for a long time. However if the character has multiple gag feats of the same nature than a tier could be possible given we have pages for the likes of Courage the Cowardly Dog. As GyroNutz suggested Environmental Destruction could work.

Looking at the page in OP, the FTL combat and reaction speed for dodging those lasers is a big no due to our standards regarding lasers being legit, you'll need to provide evidence that they are true lasers by showing that they meet the requirements of our Laser/Light Beam Dodging Feats page.
I rewatched the feat, and read the page you linked. It at least follows some of the basic guidelines: The beams diffuse in a reasonably realistic way, they burn instead of exploding, they flow in a straight line. So they should be made of some form of light. But I'm not an expert, so I could be wrong...

Dino Ranger Black makes a good point. Should we call it environmental destruction via unwilling probability manipulation?

So separate physical statistics (which will probably be at most 9-B or so) and environmental destruction via bad luck then?

So separate physical statistics (which will probably be at most 9-B or so) and environmental destruction via bad luck then?
Yeah, The Environmental Destruction Thing works...

Idk if Scrat is 9-B without Rage Power enhancements, in all of the movies he's shown to be a major stone wall type character, he can take far more than he can dish out.
Without rage power, he has a hard time fighting baby birds, Piranhas, and other Saber Tooth Squirrels.

So maybe "10-C, 9-B with Rage Power"?

I do not know. What are his feats with rage power?

He effortlessly beat up a school of Piranhas, held his own against a past version of himself, and beat up Sid, who is only slightly weaker than Diego the Saber-Toothed Tiger...

Okay, and what are Sid's greatest power feats?

Here's a respect thread:
But for the sake of time, he once accidentally shattered a Christmas Rock, which is made out of granite. He's also harmed and took hits from Diego, has tanked being smashed through an ice wall, got blasted by a geyser hot enough to cook a dodo, and bulldozed through at least 12 Dodos with relative ease.

Okay. 9-B when angry is probably fine then.

Thank you. What did you add specifically?

Thank you. It looks pretty good, but the High 7-A feats preferably need to be calculated.

Also, you need to fix the grammar and structure a bit. For example learn the difference between "it's" and "its", use "level" instead of "Level", and "Multi-Continent" instead of "Multi Continent".

Back