• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP1440 vs Lavos

In terms of BFR, it's one of the best in the site. BFR through time, to literal infinity (end of time), and to nonexistence.

I gotta ask. Since the brothers want to see 1440 tortured, would they bring him back, asthis is even worse than his current punishment without death?

The torture the Brothers inflicted 1440 with is him constantly and involuntarily causing death and destruction wherever he goes, all while he's completely aware of it and completely powerless to stop it, and he's fully aware of the fact that he could have potentially stopped it if he hadn't attempted to humiliate the Brothers in the first place. If anything, being sent to a place where he can't do any harm to anyone or anything is what 1440 wants, but the Brothers won't let it happen.

Not voting on this but Lavos mistakes him for the one of the Gurus and sends him to the end of time.

...Wait, isn't that Belthasar? Lavos already beat Belthasar by sending him through time and...

...NO seriously, he reminds me a lot of Belthasar, I'm not kidding.

Tell me he is NOT Belthasar.
Belthasar (1)
SCP-1440, Belthasar confirmed.

Anyways if the 11D beings prevent it from dying in any way whatsoever and will neg even BFR with 11D hax I don't see the purpose of the match.

....does this means Belthasar could have ended everything all this time with dis High 1-C weapons...?

Belthasar you............

Except that the only thing Khorne prevents is hax. Here you're telling me literally anything that could kill or result in a loss to 1440 even if not by direct damage gets noped while 1440 has 11D weapon and sealing.

It's literally the same as fighting an 11D by proxy.

No, I'm like, seriously questioning.

99% (leaving margin of error for you know who) of the 3D characters out there can't do a thing against a character who literally gets 11D AP through a weapon, 11D sealing and 11D immortality/hax negation.

...How does any match with this guy even work? He literally has a complete set of Offensive and Defensive powers on an 11D scale that will nope all, then he pokes or seals whatever he happens to be facing.

4bebcc9cf7718854fd96fc5a859999e0

I was totally thinking Emprah via "I kill you so dead not even OPdimensional Chaos Gods can make you live again.", but Kharn works too since his dad is better than everyone else's, including Grandpa's dad (though at least said dad doesn't give Kharn offensive and defensive 11D powers as well - Imagine 20D+ ~ ????D gorechild? If anything, even the Kharn resurrection is noped in most of his threads, leaving only the anti-hax, and it's valid).

I mean he immediately loses to Kharn as the Brothers are nowhere near his level.

But with what Weekly is saying about the extended lore...

I'm having my doubts about the whole High 1-B stuff considering last time we were having "1-A, High 1-A and Tier 0 SCP" talk and that didn't get anywhere at all either. But maybe that's just me. Wait and see it is since this isn't the place for that.

Not really, because now there's a non-written rule restricting higher dimensional immortality and this becomes a western shootout where either 1440 gets insta BFR'd/killed by some AOE attack or he opens with sealing and we don't know whose hax gets out first or if 1440 ends up dead along with a permanently sealed Lavos.

Back