• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP Downgrade

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Screen_Shot_2023-12-23_at_1.32.19_PM.png

The thing is, I talked with Placeholder_McD and the MetaF guys before, they were cool dudes, but it kinda shocked me just how easy it was to get in contact with them.

So yeah, no shock that they eventually found out about the wiki from other guys.

To repeat myself for the 2000th time, the fact that this exists means that some really ******* stupid people are trying to wank the verse or people aware of the verse's standards are intentionally trying to cause problems. Neither of these are exclusive to SCP, and especially not as WoG in response to incredibly leading questions. There are genuinely two distinct layers of standards and rules that prevent any of this from influencing profiles, to say nothing of how the people involved clearly don't actually understand vsbw's system

In short:
image.png

Back