• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs The Protege

Via SBA protégé is 1-A.

When that gets fixed its just incon, pretty sure.

Incon fra, this literally becomes equivalent to SCP-682 vs SCP-682

Wokistan said:
Via SBA protégé is 1-A.
When that gets fixed its just incon, pretty sure.
Why would he be 1-A without the powers of a 1-A being to mimic?

SBA just says strongest versions, and first key is 1-A, so I guess it assumes he already copied that. That is clearly not the intention of this thread though.

Wokistan said:
SBA just says strongest versions, and first key is 1-A, so I guess it assumes he already copied that. That is clearly not the intention of this thread though.
Fair enough.

This is either stomp or the most boring incon ever.

Wokistan said:
No.

Protege's first key is an Unkniwn at whatever tier the fantastic 4 were at that time.

He ca copy up to 1-A, but didn't yet.

I know you're not throwing a 1-A at 682. It's just by technicality that due to him having a 1-A rating in that key it defaults to that. I'm just being obstructive.

Anyways yeah incon all that jazz

No, I am saying that you are wrong in that statement. The protege can go up to 1-A if he has a 1-A to copy.

Incon fra, im just picturing the protégé as 682 with the protoges face on it and I dont know if that's disturbing or hilarious

Back