• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs The Dunwich Horror

Also depending on the Outer God it could be Mindless or have Omniscience and obviously if it had Omniscience it woud know who 343 is.

Given that they easily stand outside an entire dimensional structure and all I don't think finding something as comparatively tiny as a 1-B is an issue at all, considering how Nyarlathoep regularly goes to earth just to **** with regular old 3D humans.

It is yeah, but all the Outer Gods are 1-A, there's several elders/GOOs at this level;, and 682 can't really kill the Dunwich horror due to not knowing the specific spell and not having anything beyond just a black hole.

Can the horror summon after it's been killed since they are 30 meters away and summoning takes time

Okay I'm pretty sure that Dunwich isn't gonna summon Yog itself, given that it would mean that the DUnwich horror somehow mentioned to summon literally everything that is. Yog can be thought of as the dream of Azathoth itself.

Wokistan said:
Okay I'm pretty sure that Dunwich isn't gonna summon Yog itself, given that it would mean that the DUnwich horror somehow mentioned to summon literally everything that is. Yog can be thought of as the dream of Azathoth itself.
It is actually implied that he will on one or two occasions, but Dark or Azzy (I forget which) removed it from the profile and I didn't feel like opposing him cuz i had shit going on. Note the quote at the to top of the page for example for one of them

I am pretty sure he would be summoning an avatar anyway

The Horror summoning anything leads to an automatic incon as it has no control over the things it summons

Seriously tho, where is it said that the summons would kill th Horror? Just because it has no control over them, it doesn't mean they will kill it.

Its essence exists alongside its father in some vague realm or dimension outside our material universe; some vague abyss out of which only the most accursed rites of human blasphemy could ever have called him for a moment on the hills.

"The thing has gone forever," Armitage said. "It has been split up into what it was originally made of, and can never exist again. It was an impossibility in a normal world. Only the least fraction was really matter in any sense we know. It was like its father—and most of it has gone back to him in some vague realm or dimension outside our material universe; some vague abyss out of which only the most accursed rites of human blasphemy could ever have called him for a moment on the hills."

So, basically, the Outer Gods nuke the universe, 682's higher-dimensional true form dies, and the Horror's true essence just goes hang around with Yog?

Nigh Unkillable Lizard vs Mushy Hill Thingy that likes to summon its Family (Who are almost all 1-As if not all), as for whats happening in the fight we need to determine if 682 can kill Horror before he summons a GOO or OG or not.

A 1-B vs an 8-C is beyond overkill. This match is just putting two of the strongest 8-Cs against each other. Its just that one of them can feasibly summon 1-As.

Back