• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs The Dunwich Horror

The Himalayas count as "Mountains and Hills" right?

The page only claims that he can summon Great Old Ones and Elder Gods though, it should be clarified if he can or cannot also summon Outer Gods which are immensely more powerful.

It was agreed on in the Strongest Character thread that the Horror's summoning is unreliable in direct combat as not only has the Horror actually demonstrated how its summoning works, but the God it summons is completely random and there is nothing implying that the Horror has any control of what it summons

Just want to point out that the old one would kill the Horror as well and them killing 682 doesnt stop 343 from bringing 682 back

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Most of the Great Old Ones are way above 343 tho.
That doesnt bypass Type 8 as they'd have to directly kill 343

a 1-A killing something that is kept in existence by a 1-B does not automatically bypass the type 8 from the 1-B

Anyway the GOO can just petrify 682 and thats it, even if the Horror dies hes still alive beyond the gates and will come back eventually.

Yog is the embodiment of everything in his verse, meaning that by summoning him, he makes Yog appear inside of Yog. How does that even work?

Well if the Horror summons the GOO/OG then he should win, but if 682 kills the Horror prior to the summon then he wins.

682 could also evolve to destroy all of the mountains and hills, or to eat the earth, or do countless things that could prevent the Horror from summoning his papa. I still lean for Incon since I don't think 682 can kill it for real.

WeeklyBattles said:
Just want to point out that the old one would kill the Horror as well and them killing 682 doesnt stop 343 from bringing 682 back
Why would they kill the horror? Even if his physical body goes bye bye, then he still has type 9 and his summons rampaging

1-As not being able to bypass the Type 8 also sounds kind of NLFish to me; are we gonna say that, let's say for example, a 0 can't kill a human who has Type 8 from a 10-B because the 10-B isn't on the fight? That logic kind of really sucks, but whatever, I'll just go with it.

The outer gods can absolutely just kill 343 though.

Back