• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm 99% you are making both of those up since I'm a huge fan of phineas and ferb and neither of those two things happened.

Second he was talking about the last day of summer I think. But if I remember correctly doof built the device to save the day.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Second he was talking about the last day of summer I think. But if I remember correctly doof built the device to save the day.
Doofenshmirtz and Phineas and Ferb both built a device that did the exact same thing. Doofenshmirtz's was not plugged in.

A much smarter Doofensmirtz [ Doof from the 2nd Dimension ] wanted Phineas to fix a machine he couldn't, implying that Phineas is supposedly a greater inventor and stated to be better. So, is it possible to scale Doof to Phineas based sorely on that ?

2nd Dimension doof also wasn't as good an inventor as 1st dimension doof. He was more incompetent, but no evidence his inventions were as powerful.

Back