• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs Misogi Kumawaga

are we talking about it's immortality from the brother's death?

that immortality is always banned lol...

and by the way, bookmaker or was it all fiction, either way one of the two could destroy all of existence however nothing actually said Misogi was going to be affected.

I was but Misogi can't destroy the incorpoeal 11D part of 682 anyway (if he is only capable of destroying a universe which is only a 4D feat) so it doesn't matter.

It's a given that he would be affected since he doesn't have low 2-C durability and with the universe gone he would have no space to exist in and no time to allow him to act, effectively rendering him non existent.

@Delta 11D incorporeal essence while in 3D form was debunked eons ago. While 11D immortality would be restricted, if for real.

FateAlbane said:
@Delta 11D incorporeal essence while in 3D form was debunked eons ago. While 11D immortality would be restricted, if for real.
It really wasnt but im not gonna derail this thread

That's contradictory. Everyone but you agreed against that point, Weekly and... Actually, you later said "I'm not claiming 11D durability for 682" yourself. And if it wasn't the case, 682 would have 11D dura listed in his lower key.

Because 682's 3-D physical body doesnt have 11-D durability, just his incorporeal body. You wanna talk about it more message me on my wall

Because I notice that people starting to use their higher dimensional self argument on several of SCP and 40K characters... But alright Im not going to derail this thread..

682 does not have 11D essence. he has incorp. essence in his true form (which is 682 just corporeal). but the Leviathan itself is mostly apart from him.

now, back on topic.

Exactly, it just makes him extremely difficult to kill through conventional means, but it doesnt effect his AP or the potency of his offensive abilities in any way

All Fiction can not undo All Fiction, only Non Fiction can. 682 can learn All Fiction but 682 won't be able to learn Non Fiction because there is no reason for Kumagawa to use that on 682 and let it learn that.

If 682 use All Fiction on Kumagawa, Non Fiction can undo it but 682 won't have the mean to resist.

Pretty one sided if you ask me. Kumagawa has higher base dura than 682's lowest stats. 682 isn't going to be able to kill Kumagawa right off the bat, but the latter can one-shot the other pretty easily.

In terms of defense and endurence, 682 probably wins on paper, but misogi's ability to literally deny his own injuries and bring himself back from the dead make him signifigantly more durable, although through unconventional means,

In terms of attack, this is insultingly one-sided due to the all-fiction basically being high-level reality manip vs a really big and pissed of lizard who probably won't live long enough to adapt.

In conclusion, misogi wins pretty firmly due to high-level reality manipulation via all-fiction rendering most conventional attacks, 682s only mthod in this case, entirely useless.

Also, in regards to book maker, it, from what i can tell, almost completely nullifies and physical adaptions 682 could have and probably some non-physicals ones due to the mind and spirit parts of the book maker, although the spirit part might not work on the same level as the others or just not work at all.

I started to find such threads boring because 682 always has no proper ways to attack and it can only defend and try to 'adapt',which no one has understood properly.As a result,everyone assumes that 682 can only gain abilities described in its test.Then it just become a competition of 'who has the right power to kill 682'.

I started to find such threads boring because 682 always has no proper ways to attack and it can only defend and try to 'adapt',which no one has understood properly.As a result,everyone assumes that 682 can only gain abilities described in its test.Then it just become a competition of 'who has the right power to kill 682'.

With prior knowledge, Kumagawa wins by reducing 682's adaptability to nothing, subjecting him to Book-Maker, then defeating him through superior skill and weakness exploitation.

Without, I'd give it to 682, because of the fact that Kumagawa doesn't usually resort to Book Maker or All-Fiction right away, instead preferring to manipulate and torment opponents, while 682 would go for the kill. The only time he lead with Book-Maker was against Medaka, which was explicitly to prove a point, rather than as a legitimate strategy.

Additonally, All-Fiction can passively revive Kumagawa, but he states that it takes several days to happen unless he can arrange it with Ajimu, which could qualify as outside help. So this could count as a win through BFR

Item: SCP-738

Tissue Test Record: N/A

Termination Test Record:

Researcher sits in SCP-738-2, and asks "What would you want in exchange for permanently destroying the entity which we refer to as SCP-682 while leaving this planet, its biosphere, its human population, its human civilization, the SCP Foundation, and the rest of the universe intact?"

Entity takes form of the same entity as Test 203, states "Your Foundation couldn't afford it, and you personally definitely couldn't afford it," and does not respond further.

Keep in mind the foundation has stuff like http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1968

Reboot the whole universe

The foundation couldn't kill 682 even if they gave an entity that can do anything for a price everything they have

In other words, killing 682 without killing anyone else is worth more than rebooting the whole universe.

Back