• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
682 has 2 massive disadvantages vs Gold Experience Requiem.

682 would immediatly get speed blitzed due to GER's infinite speed or willpower removal. Most likely a combination of the two.

682's death would then be reset to 0 where he is then destined to die for eternity, never ending is an ending for this fight. For 682 to be able to avoid such a fate it needs to be acausual which I doubt it is.

682 does not have a future death GioGio can set to zero. At least, not a conventional death. He was able to adapt to die and revive at will. I'll say this would end as inconclusive.

However, if 682 can adapt to match GER's speed, it's game over for GioGio, as 682 would only get stronger through adaption as time goes on. Plus, if GioGio somehow does manage to set 682's Death to 0 with the LOD, 682's perpetual Death would cause the Universe to be destroyed and recreated repeatedly over and over again as he is a Universal constant. Could GioGio survive the creation and destruction of the Universe over and over again?

@ Sir Ovens I agree with the first part that this match would be inconclusive, but i don't think 682 could adapt to something with Infinite speed, his adaptation is good but not THAT good.

Sir Ovens said:
682 does not have a future death GioGio can set to zero. At least, not a conventional death. He was able to adapt to die and revive at will. I'll say this would end as inconclusive.
However, if 682 can adapt to match GER's speed, it's game over for GioGio, as 682 would only get stronger through adaption as time goes on. Plus, if GioGio somehow does manage to set 682's Death to 0 with the LOD, 682's perpetual Death would cause the Universe to be destroyed and recreated repeatedly over and over again as he is a Universal constant. Could GioGio survive the creation and destruction of the Universe over and over again?
GioGio's universe did reset itself multiple times due to the work of another antagonist in his series (However, as he was not the focus, neither was he anywhere near the events of that climax, he couldn't save the universe by resetting it's effects to 0). The fate of GioGio remains unknown, but there are speculations that he survived.

At best, Giorno wins.

At worst, it's a draw because 682 has no way to harm Giorno due to all of its actions being cancelled.

And yeah, in the non-canon games and Jorge Joestar novel GER carries Giorno safely to the new universe(s) and he tries to figure out a way to restore it. In All-Star Battle (the mediocre fighting game), GER is unaffected by Pucci's activation of Made in Heaven which also has Infinite Speed (its in-game effect usually causes the opponent to be MASSIVELY slowed, it's pretty neat actually but totally impractical to achieve at high-level play)

Just found out that 682 is Acausal, and judging from previous GioGio matches, Acausality > GER. So my vote goes to 682.

682 is only at Gio's level due to death, and if he can drop it's will to 0, the creature will submit, regardless if it's acausal.

@Kill You didn't read his profile? GER is only Low 2-C via reset. It's not part of his normal AP, and not something 682 really needs to match.

KillitwithC4 said:
682 is only at Gio's level due to death, and if he can drop it's will to 0, the creature will submit, regardless if it's acausal.
AMM said that for 682 to win or at least not die it would need to be acausal, which it is.

GioGio win, he can Just reset 682 adapt and death to 0 and make him die over and over again, by this that mean 682 "death" will not activate too.

And GER can move outside of space and time so even if 682 "death" activate GER can just go and fine another universe for GioGio to stay in.

......believe me......if even his own creation can't take it for how broken this character is....he really broken XD

Hizack123 said:
GioGio win, he can Just reset 682 adapt and death to 0 and make him die over and over again, by this that mean 682 "death" will not activate too.
And GER can move outside of space and time so even if 682 "death" activate GER can just go and fine another universe for GioGio to stay in.

......believe me......if even his own creation can't take it for how broken this character.....he really broken XD
682 doesnt have a death which GER can set to 0 and he is also Acausal, which negates GER's powers

WeeklyBattles said:
Hizack123 said:

......believe me......if even his own creation can't take it for how broken this character.....he really broken XD
682 doesnt have a death which GER can set to 0 and he is also Acausal, which negates GER's powers
It that so?......so draw then, don't see how thay can fight each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back