• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-682 vs Cueball

682 would probably just adapt to time stop. It has survived being trapped in a higher dimensional construct before.

I wouldn't be surprised, 682's Reactive Evolution is ******* insane. Doesn't that counter infinite speed tho? The only reason Cueball has infinite speed is because time doesn't move if Cueball doesn't make it move manually, but if 682 adapts to move without Cueball, his infinite speed would be basically useless.

Ok, here we go.

Thanks to 2722, 682 can survive being sub-atomically destroyed, and has feats of adapting to the speed of it's attacker. Given that this thing also survived higher dimensional space, I'm pretty sure it can adapt to Cueball's speed.

For the other things Cueball has, 682 has already a resistance to them. All except quantum manipulation. But even then, 682 existed in the 536 as just quarks. At this point, 682 could just eat Cueball, and absorb him, gaining all his powers.

My vote goes to the lizard.

I was referring to the "682 adapts to move without Cueball", Cueball decides the flow of time and it's immobilization so we can say that these 4-D scales are affirmative. If 682 evolves past that then this is a mismatch.

You dont move because of someone else, you move because yourself is moving.

682 has the potential to move past 4-D space time. All part of the higher-dimensional manipulation in it's abilities. This already means it ca adapt to linear time if given the motivation or the opposing force to do so.

Sir Ovens said:
682 has the potential to move past 4-D space time. All part of the higher-dimensional manipulation in it's abilities. This already means it ca adapt to linear time if given the motivation or the opposing force to do so.
Funny, are we putting a 1-B against 10-B?

ProspectX said:
Sir Ovens said:
Funny, are we putting a 1-B against 10-B?
From cue balls profiles, he has high level reality warping on this level too. If anything he's the 1-B. Lizard just doesn't die.

I said specifically that this would be a mismatch if 682 evolved past 4-D scale, where you are getting that cue ball is higher-dimensional.?

ProspectX said:
I said specifically that this would be a mismatch if 682 evolved past 4-D scale, where you are getting that cue ball is higher-dimensional.?
His profile is weird, but that's what I gathered from it. I'm no expert though, but...

I myself find it weird that 682 could have survived it the Ravelwoods as a 3-D being. Only logical explanation is that it can evolve to survive in higher dimensional space? At least, that's what I gathered.

His profile is not wierd, look careful. Ask me if you cognize that cueball's explanation has some anomalies, regardless he isnt higher dimensional. And this is a mismatch, although if you guys think there's something else beside 682's reactive evolution that stands a chance. Then bring that up instead.

ProspectX said:
His profile is not wierd, look careful. Ask me if you cognize that cueball's explanation has some anomalies, regardless he isnt higher dimensional.
Ys, my mental structure is capable of transmuting data from a multitude of paragraphs created by a collection of photons into information meaning that the physical being known as cueball is a lower dimensional being with higher dimensional Powers allowing him to control our existence.

Back