• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-239 vs Alduin

Status
Not open for further replies.
What 239 lacks in power here she MORE than makes up for in hax, just for anyone saying this is an ap stomp

WeeklyBattles said:
What 239 lacks in power here she MORE than makes up for in hax, just for anyone saying this is an ap stomp

Exactly what I was thinking. Thank you for saying it so I didn't have to.

This SCP could probably beat 2-A Alduin. For starters nothing in TES can even get past her regen (as far as I'm aware).

Let's assume it is a stomp as it is now. So I change it to Alduin's 2-A version, and 239 still wins as Shazam121 says. Does that still make it a stomp since Alduin's tier is ludricrously higher and 239 still won?

I only know about this SCP what I've read from its profile page, but I think she could still win against 2A Alduin in a straight up fight. She may not be able to completely destroy him but in a fight, she might still have the upper hand.

TES's 2A characters are more like forces of nature than they are people, they are relatively limited in how they can use their 2A powers.

literally DB and Miraak are the only ones suited for battle at all. everyone else should just be banned from battles if i had an opinion on it.

Hm... I hate to go there, but... would she be a worthy opponent for a certain magical girl who is quite prevalent on this wiki?

So, can Alduin do like, anything meaningful here? Because it really looks like a haxstomp, even more so if her haxes are 1-B in scale

Pretty sure this is a haxstomp in favor of the SCP if she can affect flipping 1-B characters while Alduin is at max 2-A or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back