• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-2006 CRT (Not for the feint of heart)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically I believe Phobos should be one of the names listed because he is SCP-4606's brother probably also gets immortality type one or longevity.

the foundation mentioned concern about it learning of the fear of nuclear holocaust or XK-Class scenario so at least maybe add possibly radiation manipulation and if we are crazy scale to nukes in general do to being considered indestructible by an organization with nukes.

The canon where they mention it is where he dies to Clef so

oh that, I was thinking the third key since they mention that again
Meh I'd rather not because that ability is a hypothetical so

I'd rather just add possibly higher for the nuclear statements.

Everything else is fine.

The Article Canon is unknown though, like "Unknown, possibly higher" is a silly rating

The second Key already has likely far higher and for the third I think it's evident it's not true lol

Well we should list the reasoning unless we assume the foundation or GOC were using armor with 7-C durability they don’t have a reason for being likely higher listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back