• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-173 vs A Handsome Slime Bringing Pain

it normaly does that, but it can do more : SCP-682 is shown to be on the floor, with several injuries around its head, neck and legs.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
it normaly does that, but it can do more : SCP-682 is shown to be on the floor, with several injuries around its head, neck and legs.
Still, Goopy doesn' have anything that is breakable. He's a slime.

SCP-173 does not have guns. Only hands to hug someone really hard.
and rip pieces of it down until he either faints or simpy goes out of stamina (we cant really assume that he can regenerate limitless amount of mass forever)

Personally, I don't see SCP-173 being able to win this fight, especially if speed it equalized. The matter of this debate is that 173 couldn't do all that much damage to Goopy, as he's a slime, though I do believed he would take some damage. However, that wouldn't matter in the long run, because if he takes enough damage, he only gets tougher by growing and punching with his boxing glove, or even further still with his tombstone form. Basically, there's not a way for 173 to take Goopy down while he's watching him and only getting stronger with every hit. This is a wash for the statue, hands down.

Winner: Goopy Le Grande

Dunno, but apparently speed amps and the like are now allowed in speed equalized matches, something i just found out about today

Restricting abilities is against the rules now as well

Ask Kepekley, i just found out about this today

Mkay, then im going for 173. Goopy doesnt always look at his opponent in combat, expecially in the earlier stage of the fight, leaving him open a lot for 173 to chip him or TK him, and technically the tombstone form would be a free for all for 173 as a tombstone technically cant look at you.

Also, where did Goopy ever show Regenerationn?

Towards the beginning of the fight he takes a chunk of himself off then puts it back on. Which may sound silly but if Baroness can get Mid regen for ripping her own head off and growing it back and the Devil can get regen for jumping out of his own skin I don't see why this shouldn't qualify.

Also the first thing Goopy does is jump on his opponent and for one that's standing completely still and his Wall level+ he should at least get a good chunk of damage on it right off the bat.

Also he still has eyes and can see Cuphead while he's a tombstone.

Wasnt the same thing rejected for Cuphead taking his own head off? There's difference between removing part of you and putting it back on and removing a part of you and regenerating it.

Even if it's not regen he can still put the pieces of himself back on. Either way he doesn't seem to have a problem with pieces of him not being attached, and he could likely finish beating the statue before too much of him is gone.

Back