• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SCP-049 vs William Afton

• Speed is equalized
  • Both are 9-C (049 is in his first key, William is in his third)
  • fight takes place in the hallway of site 19
  • SBA otherwise
SCP-049, "the Plague Doctor":

SCP-5106 "
William Afton":
200px-SCP-049Render.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
scraptrap_v5_render_by_torres4_de2ki0p-fullview.png
The loud alarm plays, as red lights blink on and off throughout site-19, as the plague doctor exits his sell, two cured security guards following him.

His accomplishments didn't last very long, as they were shot down by a group of security guards before being mauled by a vaguely red dog, and running off. The doctor stared at his fallen work, giving them a moment of silence.

down the hall, the reeking smell of rotting flesh and old fabric fills the hall as a security guards gets effortlessly overpowered, as a figure exits a van crashed through the wall, ripping the guard's head at the jawline, covering the walking corpse in more blood than it already was stained in...

The doctor looked over, smelling the terrible stench as the two looked at each other for what felt like forever before he felt it was near. it was coming from him. "Oh my, yet another victim of the disease." the doctor finally spoke to the corpse. it said nothing back and continued to stare.

the doctor rose his hand, and walked towards the figure "Do not resist, I am here to cure you." he said, getting closer to cure another victim.

Last edited:
049 can't use his touch because Springtrap is already dead and even then he can't make direct skin contact with William due to his suit practically acting like armor, so his main wincon is like, kinda busted.

Springtrap has type 2 and illusion creation which I think immediately makes him more likely to win than 049, especially since I don't think 049 has a combatative mindset.

Springtrap has type 2 and illusion creation which I think immediately makes him more likely to win than 049, especially since I don't think 049 has a combatative mindset.
illusion creation he possibly doesn't even control, considering the phantoms show up to **** with technology while William shouldn't even be aware of the night guard's existence at the time.

Still has type 2 and I think that just gives him the win lol.

I can't see a way that 049 kills him before Springtrap kills 049

William wygrywa dzięki lepszemu AP, a jego fizjologia neguje doktorów hax, and he's more aggresive

VSBW member finds out other languages exist (GONE WRONG) 😱😱😱😱😱

He’s saying Springtrap wins due to better ap, and that his immortality negs Scp 49’s hax along with the fact he’s more aggresive. In polish that is.

English is not my strongest thing

przy okazji jak stworzyć post o FNAF verset? Nie mogę znaleźć żadnych instrukcji

Tylko pytam

Last edited:
Back