• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is fair, espiecally since Sonic > Scourge > Shadow

User or Gilad, what does Mephiles lead with?

Mephiles in Archie is virtually the same as his game counterpart besides for his AP, so he would normally lead with shooting energy projectiles. His regen would be hard for Scourge to bypass, plus Mephiles can also duplicate. I say Mephiles wins.

Hm... I'll vote for Mephiles too

OP, can you give the Warp Ring to Scourge? Most Scourge's abilities applied to Scourge when bloodlusted, as he never used any of those in character and the Warp Ring would give him a BFR option.

This is where Stamina could into play if the rules behind it for vs debates were well defined

They are fair enough rn. Similar AP, Scourge might edge out a bit in H2H combat actually.

Yeah, Warp Ring is enough.

I'll vote for Mephiles. Assuming he's like his game counterpart, Scourge will have a hard time dealing with Mephiles' moveset, skill and especially regen

Back