• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes I know someone else made it before but it was more than a year since someone commented in this thread so I'm just going to remake it rather than necro the old match

* Classic Super Sonic VS Base Scourge

* Standard Battle Assumptions (Speed is equalized, fight takes place on Angel Island)

* Victory can be achieved by any mean

* Sonic: 2 (King_Clab, Da_Lunge_Fish)

* Anti-Sonic:

* Inconclusive:

latest
latest

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure Super Sonic scales to baseline Low 2-C or slightly above that, but his durability is much higher than baseline Low 2-C

My vote goes to classic super sonic via more abilities(Classic sonic has most of scourge abilities and way more to offer) and better regen (Mid vs low-Mid).

Since the fight takes place on Angel Island, can't Scourge harness the power of the master emerald to turn off Sonic's super form or amp himself up?

Since the fight takes place on Angel Island, can't Scourge harness the power of the master emerald to turn off Sonic's super form or amp himself up?
Angel Island is a big place, so that doesn't automatically translate that they're fighting in the Master Emerald Shrine. They're just in a random place at Angel Island I guess

I mean if the fight lasts long enough he could head towards it (assuming he knows where to look.)
I mean no matter what speed they are equalized to they should get around pretty quickly.

I mean if the fight lasts long enough he could head towards it (assuming he knows where to look.)
I mean no matter what speed they are equalized to they should get around pretty quickly.
He should know where to look. He's been there before and most likely matches Sonic's genius intelligence.

If that is true then what stop's scourge from just use teleportation to get the master emerald?
Pretty much nothing. The only thing I'm not sure of is if Scourge knows how to use the master emerald in that way. He used it to amp himself in the past, but that's the only history he has with the master emerald that I'm aware of. Does anyone more knowledgeable on the Archie Comics know if Scourge could in theory use it to gain his Super form or turn off Sonic's own super state? If not, Sonic FRA

Back