• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scott Chawton VS Lauren Frost VS ZUN VS Toby Fox

Music for the beginning, and music for the finale.

Either the Sans or Derpy's going down first, but my bets are on Sans via The Sans above All. After that, Flan-chan murderstomps all the Sans with a flick. The challenger in the shadows then delivers punishment to the evil. After a long fight between HOSTLESS with 1% of power and Flan-chan at full force, Flan-chan's head is chopped off by some very sharp claws, and the roar of the beast can be heard.

4. Derpy Hooves

3. Too many frickin Sans profiles/The Sans above All

2. Flan-chan (Composite)

1. HOSTLESS

i dunno i think that derpy would beat sans above all, keep it mind derpy isn't just a knockoff, she's a knockoff of logan paul and pre-retcon logan at that

4: Flan-Chan (Composite)

3. Sans Above All

2.Derpy Hooves, In everyones opinion, she should be considered around Logan Paul Diffculty

1.Nightmare HOSTLESS

Eternal figure said:
Uselessnoob245 said:
4: Flan-Chan (Composite)
3. Sans Above All

2.Derpy Hooves, In everyones opinion, she should be considered around Logan Paul Diffculty

1.Nightmare HOSTLESS
this
I agree

Even in his nightmare form it doesn't really matter for Derpy she doesn't need her other forms to win

Derpy 1st Avatar = Alefinity Vegitos, Many Many HOSTLESSEs and Yxz Nightmare HOSTLESS = Vegito (Exaggerayed) The Sans Above All controls the Undertale fandom he can get the fandoms to make AUs out of hostless

But he would have to fight the Chara in the Au if it's the genocide route so he would have to keep dodging if he wants to survive

HOSTLESS has control over life and death, and whether or not one should come back. He would keep bringing Chara back, only to tear her apart. Soon enough, he's gonna get bored, because Chara can't hurt him at all due to durability, can't hit him due to speed, and keeps on getting AP-stomped.

HOSTLESS can't be nulled by minor Undertale AUs. He keeps his own power and health anywhere he goes, and he can't be tired out. Even if it happens, keep in mind, it's not the real HOSTLESS, so you need a better argument.

There can be a spam sans The Spam Sans has spammy powers if he had his profile it would be spammy and can give others the spam virus causing others to become spammy as well

Okay, stop with this spam bullcrap. Spam is weak AF, and last i checked, HOSTLESS was cured of the Spam Virus long ago. When will you just take a loss?

Spam Sans can't have his profile here because if he did it will bee too spammy and can infect others with the spam virus so one spam virus and HOSTLESS becomes SPAMLESS

SPAMLESS. Heh, you just proved my point. HOSTLESS can't get infected by spam, while Spam Sans gets eaten by Snek of all things. Heck, everyone here agrees with me. A battle that, despite how hard you try, you cannot win.

But Spam Sans can create a Spam amount of HOSTLESSES against The Actual HOSTLESS no way he can fight a spammy amount of himself

Funny. All he has to say is "There can only be one." and POOF! They're out. HOSTLESS can bend Spam Sans' existing essence until he's gone. When will you learn to stop trying?

HOSTLESS regularly listens to SammyClassicSonicFan screaming when bass boosted and headphones boosted to infinity while having infinity upon spamfinity versions of it plugged into said headphones. A true hero would dare do that.

All the big purple monster would have to do is press the "DEUS VULT!" button multiple times.

Spam Sans can keep coming back with the spam via Icomeback^Icomeback^Icomeback^Icomeback (Insert spam here) it will never end

Yes. He'll leave Spams (that's the name i'm calling him from here out) to stand there or go off, beat the everloving crap out of Sammy by flicking, and walk off.

Back