• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theglassman12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This is post second origin base Natsu, takes place at the Mortal Kombat tournament. Speed will be equalized, the distance between the two opponents is 5 meters away, and the condition to win is to at least incapacitate or KO the opponent.

Scorpio Natsu

Battle theme

Natsu Anime S2
Now I'm gettin fired up

Mortal kombat x ios scorpion render 2 by wyruzzah-d8p0m11
GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!

Scorpion via being immune to fire, his hellfire should be much hotter than Natsus, clones and if he's allowed to take Natsu down to Netherrealm that only makes things worse for Natsu.

DeathReaperX said:
You need to state reason for vote, otherwise your vote isn't counted.

Anyway, I leaning toward Scorpion. I don't see base Natsu without LFD mode has much techniques to beat down him. Plus Scorpion has teleport and better H2H combat. So I vote him.

Still the battle is quite one sided both are pretty much immune on each other special attacks and Scorpion is much more skilled so he wins in a simple h2h.

Pretty irrelevant as in that period his lighting attacks took too much of his energy and were dangerous to use in battle in fact against Sting and Rouge he didn't do it.

Scorpion is easily much more skilled and can teleport. He also can BFR Natsu to the Netherrealm and he can stomp him there considering he is much stronger.

Scorpion has this, he can simply teleport Natsu to the Netherealm and leave him there to die of hunger and thrist. Plus Natsu has no way of killing him with fire, he will have to go hand to hand, which will make him an easy prey to be teleported.

WilliamShadow said:
Still the battle is quite one sided both are pretty much immune on each other special attacks and Scorpion is much more skilled so he wins in a simple h2h.
It's not one sided at all. That's like saying if Thor defeated Wonder Woman it's automatically a one sided match just because Thor has more experience despite the fact that they have some similar powers.

If one persons has a big advantage in h2h combat and that is the '''only''' way to fight then yes it is one sided cause only one person can win as Natsu could win by some ridiculous luck only.

Scorpion: 7 (Knightofannihilation666, Cropfist, Zackmoon1234, DeathReaperX, Xanxussama1010, Numbersguy, Zeedmillenniummon89)

Natsu: 0

If it's unanimous then it doesn't need a Grace Period but it's up to the OP I'd they want a Grace Period or not.

Oh, thanks for letting me know. And since this is added, should this thread be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back