• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stop

Just

Stop

Stop with the Natsu matches

Please

Please

PLEASE

THERE ARE MORE FT CHARACTERS THEN THIS GUY

Okay, no one's giving any info about Jin Kazama, so I'll do my own.

Scorpion has the advantage in mobility and versatility. He can instantly teleport with a thought to avoid his energy blasts and lasers. He is also very brutal in combat and can get past his regen which is Low-Mid. It says:

The ability to regenerate lost limbs, and even from severe organ damage or destruction, including traditionally fatal wounds and disembowelment or horizontal bisection. For machines and vehicles, this would be regenerating minor parts and more extensive internal damage.

This Regenerationn doesn't cover getting his face sliced off, having his head ripped off from an uppercut, getting his spine ripped out or splitting his head in half with his ninja swords because these are all forms of decapacitation and damage to the brain, which needs a higher form of regen (correct me if im wrong since I just came to this wiki). If that fails he can still melt the flesh off his body with a self destructing demon or just use his hellfire.

If all else fails, he can send him to the Netherrealm by raising his hands to teleport him there or by means of portals. Scorpion will become much stronger and his power will increase and surpass Jin's. This will prove useful against Jin's forcefields which protect him from attacks. It seems that he is able to activate them without even raising a finger, so I'd say it's thought based. It will protect him against projectiles, but he can still be harmed from the inside of his forcefield, which Scorpion can take advantage of with teleportation, his greatest asset.

Now, I wouldn't say that Jin will just stand there and let himself get hit, it's just that Scorpion is more mobile than him with instant teleportation which is why I didn't point out Jin's advantages. However, Jin Kazama has a chance at winning by knocking him out since Scorpion was tired out before.

In conclusion, I vote for Scorpion for being more mobile, having more options and being able to surpass his power in the Netherrealm.

Looks like they're both 7-B now, I assume Jin is the stronger one and now has flight and telekinesis.

I still think Scorpion wins, choking someone with telekinesis doesn't stop teleportation spam and Scorpion can just grab him out of the air with Demon Slam before teleporting up to him or just using his own flight to keep up with him. Plus the strength advantage can be countered with Netherrealm BFR.

Yes, but I've heard that you need higher AP to do a knockout, and I've gathered from a Tekken thread that Jin is 24 megatons scaling to Kazuya

Well, I've heard of these trending bracket matches in the 7-B section and one of the matches had Kazuya in it. His AP justification comes from him causing a volcano to erupt which I then found in another 7-B matchup with Crash Bandicoot, and his AP comes from this:

Crash scales to volcanic eruptions, which are apparently a standard of 24 megatons.

Tbf I have no idea how much does it multiply Scorpion's power so he may need to take a while to become stronger than Jin, but Jin will still have enough time to knock him out before he reaches above his strength.

Back