• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scion Upgrades

End of Cycle Scio is currently listed as 5-A, which is too low. Here is a direct quote from the webserial:

"When they were too far away to see one another, they communicated, and each message was enormous and violent in scope, expressed with the energy of a star going supernova. One 'word', one idea, for each message."

He releases energy of that scale just by speaking, so yeah, he should be at least High 4-C or 4-B, depending on the type of supernova being referred to here.

Somewhat unrelated, the current profile picture for Scion is absolutely terrible (he has long flowing hair and a beard in canon). But I haven't been able to find any good fanart, so it'll have to stay until a later date.

Well, that's impressive.

I also believe there was a 3-A feat calced for the destruction of all the planets.

I think that "At least High 4-C" seems reasonable.

I will temporarily unlock it for you. Tell me here when you are done with the editing.

Did no one pay attention to the 3-A feat? I think that at least merits discussion.

Here.

"The energy is released, and the planet shatters.

The shattering is so extreme that it extends into other worlds, through the same channels that the fragments used to extend into other realities. Every single one of the remaining habitable worlds is destroyed in the ensuing blast."

Seems to me they bust only a single planet and the explosions causes a chain reaction that bleeds through dimensional barriers and destroys the rest, this point of view is consistent with their reason for destroying the planets. They use the explosion to recharge the energy of their shards and accelerate themselves into space. Entities get vastly more energy out of the planets exploding then they put into them to start the process (the shards are almost entirely drained at the end of the cycle), so you can't presume universal AP.

You probably can't assume unversal durability either, the shards are located on a single or a few planets at most and only have to take the force of one planet level explosion at once.

Well, I don't know the context, I just remembered the calc.

Just clarifying. The author of the calc admits that it would be a huge outlier if it were a legit feat and I agree. Universe level Entities just make no sense in the context of the series or its mechanics and there's a lot of anti-feats as well (e.g. vital parts of Entities being damaged by crashlanding onto Earth or human built weaponry).

Okay, so should we close this thread, or do you need to further discuss the feat?

A supernova is usually considered as a High 4-C event, if I remember correctly.

Bumping an old thread, but it's got some people knowledgeable on the series following it already.

So... is this fan art not acceptable? Certainly it's better than what is currently there

Scion final design worm by wolfofragnarok-d83xa51

Given that it differs greatly from the current image, I do not know if that is an accurate depiction of what Scion looks like.

"He was naked, his arms to his sides, his long hair blowing in the wind as he stood in the sky, nearly a hundred feet above the gently cresting waves. He was naked, his arms to his sides, his long hair blowing in the wind as he stood in the sky, nearly a hundred feet above the gently cresting waves. His skin and hair can only be described as a burnished gold. With neither body hair nor clothes to cover him, it is said, he seemed almost artificial.. With neither body hair nor clothes to cover him, it is said, he seemed almost artificial."

"Between the nearest patio table and tree, the golden man floated, only inches above the ground, luminescent in the gloom and pouring rain. The light reflected off the falling raindrops, scintillating, cast eerie reflections in the river, and the water that streamed between the cobblestones.

Kevin put his hands in his pockets to warm them, glanced at Lisette and Duke. Duke hadn't budged an inch, but his ears were flat against his head. Lisette had her hands to her mouth, eyes wide. The umbrella had fallen to the ground, forgotten.

Kevin studied the man. Ageless, the golden man hadn't changed in the slightest. His hair was the same length, as was his short beard. Every part of him was a burnished gold, even his eyes. He didn't breathe, didn't blink as he stare
d."

Kevin here gave him the clothes later after his first appearance.

No. There is no such art to my knowledge.

I don't believe what we currently have is even art of Scion. And if it is, it certainly isn't accurate to the description.

Okay. I suppose that better fanart should be fine then.

Back