• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What fire said

@tactical he had to touch valentine to ee him though. He also touched literally everyone I can remember him ROing. That also doesn't prove he negates resistances with his mindhax unless you mean to say he has 4d mindhax

His mindhax (as well as almost every other power he has) is an offshoot of his reality warping. Wolfgang gets mindhaxed cuz he can't resist reality overwrite.

Is there proof his mindhax comes from ro

And again

He has to touch him

There were more examples and statements of him needing contact to ro than there were of him doing it without contact

Also time stop isn't an in character first move, neither is mindhax, this Dio literally starts with stand rush still so Wolfie takes a step and a shockwave turns Dio to ash

Can you link me this scene I don't remember that happening

And that is a single time out of every time he used ro

Nevermind I just watched the scene.

He time stops and teleports to her before punching her and saying "Reality bend to my will! Fight your own family." So he still needed physical contact

But he never touched Okuyasu, Rohan and any other JoBro to mindhax them. The punch was just his Joestar PIS acting up. There's way more examples of not needing contact, just accept that.

Also, even if that was what he needs to mindhax, Wolfgang cannot resist at all.

Do you want to post these examples of him roing without contact. Because there are plenty more of him needing it

The Funny Valentine erasure across the multiverse, mindhaxing JoBros all over the timelines, teleporting a section of Egypt to his timeless void world, teleporting all the over the place during his fight etc.

He touched one of the valentines when he did the erasure.

He touched most of the Jobros we saw him mindhax the rest were offscreen and cant be used either way

Fair point on the Egypt thing I'll have to check that scene again

He's teleporting himself ofc he doesn't have to touch anyone else to do that.

It is also possible he's just time stopping and moving since it uses the same sound effect and visual effect

The World stops time and Dio tries to erase Wolfgang.

Wolfgang comes back and default dances on Dio's corpse.

If he doesn't have range, he wouldn't have been able to erase every Valentine. He'd only have erased the Valentine he punched. Which we can't tell if he even punched or not because the screen whites out when Valentine is rushing HAD and in the immediate next scene, he's erased.

You're making a lot of assumptions about how HAD works aren't you?

He literally has twoh's fist aimed at valentine why would he not have punched him?

Yeah he has the range to affect multiple valentines after touching one of them.

Infinite Valentines spread across infinite universes in the JJBA multiverse.

So how does teleporting that section of Egypt work then? He didn't go punch every block of concrete individually, heck he didn't punch at all and a large area of Egyptian space got sent to the void, with Jotaro and Jolyne also getting teleported since they were occupying that space. His overwrite works from range and that's now 4 examples (multiplied by number of instances) I have given and you continue to demand proof?

How about you prove that HAD needs contact for every f*cking thing he does with his overwrite (pardon my German)?

Yes he used a single Valentine, with his d4c that can access these infinite multiverse, as a catalyst for that erasure.

I'll check out that scene later

How about you go through any of the HA Dio scenes and count how many times he ro'd without contact

Dio doesnt bfr in character at all.

Wolfie could also just kill himself and come back if he needed to.

Also again any movements wolfie makes produce shockwaves and will kill Dio

Ok so it depends on how far apart they are for the shockwave thing and DIO does Time Stop in character (I think) and that stops Wolfgang from doing anything, so if DIO time stops then overwrites Wolfgang out of existence, sees him get brought back he can time stop again and BFR (Im assuming since I know nothing about HA DIO besides power).

HA Dio in character just either straight up ros, stand rushes or time stops to get closer and stand rush. He never combined abilties to do a time stop ro in character or bfr at all in character during a fight

I will never understand why people still downplay HADIO by thinking that he has the same personality as Part 3 DIO...

I mean almost every single battle in Eyes of Heaven was planned by HADIO since it was all a part of his plan to maximize the "soul power" of the Joestars which he would later absorb to complete his Stand.

He even is portrayed as someone who is always careful even from his allies, one example of this is the fact that Funny was unable to find any other DIO (and with this I'm referring only to DIO not Dio Brando or Diego) in the Multiverse with D4C to try to paradox HADIO, when he was planing to betray him, along with him making sure that Funny was deleted in every Universe to prevent him from returning via D4C.

There is also the fact that he was always knew what the Joestars were doing unlike Part 3 DIO, this can be seen from the fact that he knew of the meeting of Valentine with them and him being able to BFR and Absorb the souls of the "Joestars and Friends" a few moments after they finished their last fight in Morioh (Part 4), while he was fighting Jotaro and Jolyne in Cairo (Part 3).

I just really will never understand why HADIO is downplayed so much.

Also about the ending of the game that was a result of one of the biggest PIS and Plot Armor to ever exist in a story, I mean do people really believe that a Jotaro who had obtained SP:TWOH a few moments ago (I will add that there was 0 reasons for Jotaro to even get this upgrade since 1.- HADIO came from a different universe and 2.- Jotaro did not even use the steps to reach Heaven like Pucci and HADIO did) would defeat a HADIO who not only had better experience using his RO but also had obtained the Souls of the "Joestars and Friends" along with the Holy Corpse to make his stand almost perfect, in the same way that he defeated DIO in Part 3?

TLDR: HADIO starts with RO (I will also add that he never used Time-stop outside of his 2 fights in-game from what I remember, so I doubt it would be his starting move in a fight) since he is not overconfident unlike his Part 3 counterpart.

He basically does if you've played Eyes of heaven you would see this.

Almost every fight in part 3 was planned by Dio as well.

Part 3 Dio is also careful of even his allies as shown when he kills enyaba since he thinks she will give information to the gang

Part 3 Dio also knew what the Crusaders were doing most of the part. Of course HA Dio would have a better idea of what was going on though, he literally had eyes all over the multiverse.

It's not really downplay

Bleach begs to differ

They just used the same bs excuse they did during part 3 of "muh they are the same type of stand" to upgrade Jotaro again. Also he kinda outsmarted Dio by making him punch the bracelets and get paradoxed which is why he was able to win.

Technically, it can't work. Speed is useless against Shreiber, and even Ren's time stop didn't even stop him technically in his True Briah. The only way for Dio to win this one is to OS Shreiber, purely and simply, because if not, in True Briah nothing will work here, and he will die, as long as he doesn't have Taykoku (the cons and pros of multiversal battles).

About Soul hax, personal opinion but I would give the hand to Shreiber. After all, his own magic is based on it, and he can use it effectively. So in a soul fight, Dio has just no chance here. I would even say that contrary to Dio, Shreiber can destroy his soul and his body the same.

The difference in stamina will be critical here for Dio.

He could always win if he doesn't underestimate Sheriber and kill him before his True Briah however. In fact, if he kill him before it's a no match for him.

The problem is Dio can't kill Wolfie

It's impossible.

He'd have to bfr or something which is not in character at all

Back