• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schleemypants profile updating

Damn, this guy is super outdated, let's go by parts.

AP, SS and Durability: should probably scale to rick, since he tanked a wrench attack and then survived being beaten up by dozens of rick in different possibilities at once.

Speed: maybe scale to rick too, his immensurable should go because it is no longer valid assuming the removal thread doesn't go through too

Stamina: should high due to being beaten for a long time and still being awaken.

Levitation: probably should have /flight, idk

Immortality: longevity is it's own thing, but i think he has type 1.

Higher dimensionality: yeah no, time ain't a spatial dimension.

Resistance to space and time: too vague, but his transcendence seems be related to him jot being affected by time disruptions.

Limited negation of probability manip: this one sounds right but weird at the same time, the collars stabilize time and fixes the probabilities, so i think it should be limited time and probability manipulation instead.

Now, i think his resistance to time and his whole transcendence could be acausality type 4, if not, resistance to time and probability manipulation.

Also, he seemed aware of the time disruption besides the different probabilities, so maybe minor cosmic awareness.

Last edited:
Scaling to Rick seems fine yeah.

Yeah, his Immeasurable speed would likely just be narrowed down to Time Travel now, not a speed value. I'm not sure what he should scale to tho since we have little reason to scale him to Rick iirc.

The stamina thing could go either way, I mean he literally stated "I'm defeated" after taking all of those hits from Rick, but yeah I guess he was still awake, but not at all ready for a fight.

Yeah levitation should link to flight.

Immortality should be Type 1 since his life is infinite.

Yeah, Higher Dimensional Existence should likely be removed, he states he's from the 4th dimension but nothing aside his relation to time and all indicates it's spacial.

Resistance to Time Manipulation seems fine, Space should probably be removed since I don't think there's anything to indicate that.

I dunno about Probability Negation, I agree it's kinda weird but I'm not sure what should be done with it.

Acausality could be Type 4 but also possibly Type 1.

As for Cosmic Awareness, I'm pretty sure in S4 in his big HQ thing there's a monitor he looks at to find the insecurities in time and such, so it's probably not an ability of his own.

Yeah, his Immeasurable speed would likely just be narrowed down to Time Travel now, not a speed value. I'm not sure what he should scale to tho since we have little reason to scale him to Rick iirc.

The stamina thing could go either way, I mean he literally stated "I'm defeated" after taking all of those hits from Rick, but yeah I guess he was still awake, but not at all ready for a fight.

Resistance to Time Manipulation seems fine, Space should probably be removed since I don't think there's anything to indicate that.

I dunno about Probability Negation, I agree it's kinda weird but I'm not sure what should be done with it.

As for Cosmic Awareness, I'm pretty sure in S4 in his big HQ thing there's a monitor he looks at to find the insecurities in time and such, so it's probably not an ability of his own.
Idk if it would even be time travel, didn't they use a device for it, i think his transcendence is iust a resistance and knownledge of time and space.

Idk about it either, is not too important or weird enough to be changed, take that as more of a possibility.

Maybe minor then? Idk what "awareness of changes in time" give other than CA, but he did show to be aware there, maybe the range is small, like, he can only experience them when he is at the pointof the distortions, since his HQ might be outside of time.

The device should be in his standard equipment, since it's his whole thing that he travels through time.

Not sure what this one was for... I assume Probability Manip? In that case yeah I'm really not sure with that.

I dunno, I suppose it could be added but it seems like they have something monitoring the cosmos rather than being fully aware of everything.

Back