• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark Discussion Thread

The Thing is called as "Forerunner of Death" in sources which means harbinger which might give some new powers to it.

And in notes it says:

"This tale describes a forerunner, or a forewarning of death. The warning is a skeleton-like figure that appears, then chases the principal characters. The skeleton actually is a "wraith", a apparition that depicts a living person as he or she will look at death. But the most commonly reported forerunners are heard, not seen. They are sounds like a knock on the door or the striking of a clock."

I know this thread is really old, but i was wondering if anymore profiles of this verse could be made.

Most of the profiles was created over 5 years ago and i would really love to see more profiles, as there are some minor characters that can possibly have profiles.

Back