• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
So...

As many of y'all might have noticed a lot by now, you may have seen me editing these pages of this and this, right? Well in case any of y'all doesn't know what the purpose of them being made here, the idea was that i wanted to make a page that can know where each starting point of each AP and Tier refers to, like for example the 8-B tier and how it starts at 11 Tons of TNT energy. Or that of the speed page as well (even though that ones kind of easy to know, i still wanted to have that made).

The explanation put is so that people will know where each tier is at and what it refers to, where they are on them and weather they get the + symbol or not, and especially be used as a reference for anyone who might scale their characters AP and Speed.

Of course i was only able to cover things like Tier 10 to 3-B (couldn't cover 3-A because it's apparently Undefined going by what VS Battles have declared as of now still) for the Energy Scale and only able to cover Below Average Human to MFTL+ for the Speed Scale.

Anyways, i made this thread to ask what people think of the pages being here as i've had a couple people's thoughts on it (two of our staff here and from the main site + that of a former admin who all say that they it is good). Are they helpful enough for people here or what?

Glad you found them helpful, Blitz. Keep in mind that it's going to be updated with even more stuff as time goes on. *Nods*

TISSG7Redgrave said:
this can help me a lot good job ma
No problem, Red. But yeah like i said to Blitz, the pages will be updated and add new stuff to it as time goes by much like the OBD's, which should boost the helpful-ness rate of the pages plus our other main stuff like our AP and Tiering pages even more.

It's my pleasure, Dragon. As mentioned to the couple others above, our scale pages will be updated as time goes by, giving us more references to work with for us here and or whatnot...

Thanks for the comment, 2nd Seed. And again as said to the others, the scale pages will be updated as time goes by, which will give us more references to work with.

@All: Given how good this is to everyone so far, does anybody like the idea of potentially using calcs made for existing canon verses? The idea for the scale pages was to just only use real life examples (like the OBD) and even use calcs made by a few of our members and users here...which is unique in and of itself. Using calcs made for existing verses, while also good and gives us more stuff to go with, would likely make us too much like the OBD (at least in this regard).

Anybody has objections to it or what?

So this is what you were talking about. I already took a look at it. My opinion of it remains the same, it's good. As long as it doesn't get too complex.

LeonRaidenYun said:
So this is what you were talking about. I already took a look at it. My opinion of it remains the same, it's good. As long as it doesn't get too complex.
Cool. Thanks man.

Well i'm trying not to make it complex for the newcomers and even veterans of the site here. Hopefully it really pays off on the long run...

@All: Hmm. Well i brought this up to former admin SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 and he said that he'd prefered to have VS Battles do that for theirs rather than here cause he told me that FC/OC is a place for Fanfiction and Original Characters. Putting in calcs made for existing canon verses's is what he's unsure of on.

Given that he's been a massive help when he was around as admin along with me last year, i feel inclinced to go with what he said and probably just not do it.

It would have helped us but when one thinks about it, it kind of makes sense why he would think that....

So basically unless VS Battles makes their own comprehensive scale pages, i suppose we can't do this either. Especially since while VS Battles takes care of calcs made of official verse's, FC/OC takes cares of those made of original and fan-made characters even i think.

Damn, it's been a while since the last comment.

Anyways, i have been noted that while it wouldn't seem "right" to use any calc'd feat made from any esthablished canon verse, we can however use calc's done from VS Battles taht isn't in any relation to any verse. Basically a "general" calc.

Just to put this here and all...

Back