• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I was looking over the profiles for the characters relevant to the SU games, and I noticed that the characters seem to have some of the unique powers/equipment (please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall Amethyst having Electricity Manipulation in the show to comics), they still seem to be lacking quite a few other abilities.

As the game is canon (taking place right in right before the abduction arc of season 4, if I remember correctly), these would be all potential abilities. Of course, it's always possible I messed up somewhere

Also, Pearl, Garnet, and Amethyst should have their individual badges under their optional equipment as well as Higher with said badges (whether we actually want to give them 15% higher stats with said badges is to be debated)

Steve
Healing of Status Effects - Cure Song

Statistics Amplification (Strength, Durability, and Luck (crit chance)) - Various songs

Ranged Healing - Get Beefy Song

Healing via Social Influencing or Empathic Manipulation - Encouragement

Summoning shields around a distance ally (not extending his shield to engulf them)

Overheal with Greg - Fam Jam

Garnet
Morality Manipulation - Taunt (Causes all targets to focus their attacks on her)

Shockwave Creation and Statistics Reduction (Durability) - Shield Breaker

50/50 - All or Nothing (50% change to deal MEGA damage, 50% change to deal 0 damage)

• I don't know what this falls under
Sound Manipulation with Greg - Garnet's Jam (Emit damaging auras while jamming)

Amethyst
Electricity Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement - Elecrocute

Statistics Amplification (Durability) - Steven Form

Sound Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement via Electricity Manipulation with Greg - Supercharged Amp (Overcharges Greg's amp, before Greg plays a chord, unleashing a damaging shockwave that disables opponents)

Statistics Reduction (Durability) and Paralysis Inducement via Electricity Manipulation with Peridot - Group Shock (Overcharges Peridot's RPG which unleashes a debuffing pulse before electrocuting and disabling nearby enemies)

Holo-Pearl
Paralysis Inducement - Save the Light Holo-Pearl

Damage over time - Attack the Light Holo-Pearl

Peridot
Weapon Creation - Her many attacks rely on creating mines or turrets and summoning the escape pod (to be used as a projectile by Garnet)

Statistics Reduction (Durability) - RPG

Healing machines - Repair

Statistics Amplification - Molten Core (Supercharges machines)

Statistics Reduction (Durability) and Paralysis Inducement with Amethyst - Group Shock (Overcharges Peridot's RPG which unleashes a debuffing pulse before electrocuting and disabling nearby enemies)

Connie Maheswara
Statistics Amplification (Can be applied to others) - Study and Tutor (Increases strength of next attack. Stacks)

• Obviously optional

Opal
Summoning (Causes arrows to continuously fall in a specific location for a limited amount of time) - Rain of Arrows

Statistics Reduction (Durability) - Super Charge Shot

Sugilite
Shockwave Creation and Paralysis Inducement - Mega Quake

Fire Manipulation and Status Effect Inducement (Burn) - Tornado Fire Punch

Sardonyx
Statistics Reduction (Strength)- Lovely Hammer

Creation - Try Your Luck! (Can create chests, which drop gems, items, etc.)

Statistics Amplification (Strength, Durability, and Luck) - Try Your Luck!

Statistics Reduction (Strength, Durability, Speed) - Try Your Luck! (Can lower the opposing team's stats)

Healing - Try Your Luck!

Defusio - Try Your Luck! (Can force Pearl and Garnet to unfuse)

Stevonnie
Summoning spiked shields around two distance allies (not extending their shield to engulf them)

Smoky Quartz
Statistics Amplification (Defense) and Regenerationn - Show Off

Also, Greg should really get a profile. Whether it's exclusively for the video games or has two separate keys for the show and game doesn't matter.

Social Influencing - Kudos

Statistics Amplification - Whammy Bar (Increases effects of all jams by 50%, Resets when a jam ends)

Sound Manipulation - Damage Jam

Healing - Heal Jam

Statistics Amplification (Strength and Durability) - Both This One's for You Team Attacks

Overheal with Steven - Fam Jam

Sound Manipulation with Garnet (Emit damaging auras while jamming) - Garnet's Jam

Sound Manipulation and Paralysis Inducement with Amethyst - Supercharged Amp (Overcharges Greg's amp, before Greg plays a chord, unleashing a damaging shockwave that disables opponents)

Some of the team attacks make sense to not include (the ones that require objects from both characters, aka. the majority) but I think that the Team Attacks that don't require anything from the other characters (Tutor and This One's for You) could be included.

Screw it. It's been supported by a knowledgeable member and it's not HUGE changes, so I'm just adding it.

Back