• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saturn vs taiga 4

Both seem to have completely equal AP, Durability, and Range, and speed is equalized, so this will be a battle of hax. I'll first analyze what Saturn can do to Taiga:

Saturn do have matter manip, telekinesis and gravity manip, but I don't think that'll do anything to Taiga because Taiga has abstract existence. Saturn's life manip, death manip, and fire manip can't do anything too, because of Taiga's resistance to those. Time manip can't do anything either, because Taiga only exist in the present. So yeah, Saturn can't really do much to Taiga.

Then what can Taiga do to Saturn? Well, Taiga can just concept manip and erase Saturn, and Saturn don't have a resistance to that. The rest of Taiga's attacks are mostly ice manip, which Saturn has a limited resistance to, and I don't think Saturn's resistance is strong enough to completely resist Taiga's ice manip.

So that will be a win for Taiga.

Back