• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satoru Gojo Vs Wolfgang Schreiber

Ningenron

VS Battles
Retired
28 years old Gojo.

Briah Schreiber.

Both are in-character.

Stats are equalized (Dunno if it's allowed or not)

Who wins?

This is a terrible stomp match terrible stomp
Did you check their pages before making this?
and it is even briah schreiber
he nukes the entire JJK verse infinite times over and over and **** them up like his mom ****** her up sorry i mean him

Why will you even or how can u think about equalizing a 1B character stats to a city level (Probably lesser downgrade coming soon)

this should be closed, 1B hax vs a hax that holds no water to schreiber

Why will you even or how can u think about equalizing a 1B character stats to a city level (Probably lesser downgrade coming soon)

this should be closed, 1B hax vs a hax that holds no water to schreiber
Dude, I'm using Normal Briah Schreiber not Atziluth boosted Schreiber

Stat equalization is not allowed you can still do this match but it won't be added

Dude, I'm using Normal Briah Schreiber not Atziluth boosted Schreiber
U clearly said Briah, Briah can be atziluth level when activated although it is for a short time it rewrites the current atziluth laws so yes it is 1B, reason why shirou could hold mercurius with his Briah for a while

Well it seems, I accidentally made a spite thread. Thought it gonna be an interesting match.

Gojo has an high 7-A key and Wolfgang has an 7-A key you can use those as long as it's not an stomp
yes, what about schreiber hax?
he has all his said hax in all his key, his 7A key is when he is a LDO member, his mere breathing or looking at gojo damages his soul.
and it is At least 7A, since him nuking berlin wad done casually while singing hymn to wank reinhard sama

Well it seems, I accidentally made a spite thread. Thought it gonna be an interesting match.
Yeah unfortunately Shinza is hard to make matches with, prior to the Apostle Physiology revision it would have worked but now everyone in the LDO has 1-B Soul Rip.

Tho id say this is a stomp not a spite unless you meant for it to be a stomp.

yes, what about schreiber hax?
he has all his said hax in all his key, his 7A key is when he is a LDO member, his mere breathing or looking at gojo damages his soul.
and it is At least 7A, since him nuking berlin wad done casually while singing hymn to wank reinhard sama
I didn't knew he had 1-B hax

Yeah unfortunately Shinza is hard to make matches with, prior to the Apostle Physiology revision it would have worked but now everyone in the LDO has 1-B Soul Rip.

Tho id say this is a stomp not a spite unless you meant for it to be a stomp.
Can you link the thread

Back