• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't know if Kratos can Touch Gojo and seeing that Kratos is a serious threat, wouldn't he use his Domain Expansion?

I don't know if Kratos can Touch Gojo and seeing that Kratos is a serious threat, wouldn't he use his Domain Expansion?
I mean, Kratos has plenty of other hax to help him with that. I also wonder: could Kratos resist the domain expansion, since he's capable of resisting the mental manipulation and perception manipulation of the Furies and has reactive evolution.

I mean, Kratos has plenty of other hax to help him with that. I also wonder: could Kratos resist the domain expansion, since he's capable of resisting the mental manipulation and perception manipulation of the Furies and has reactive evolution.
I don't know, Kratos is taking a practically infinite amount of information that Burns his Brain.

So IDK man

Eh
Majority of Kratos hax have to travel distance, so it'll be a bit hard

Kratos' mind can handle higher-dimensional power trying to absorb and dissolve it so it'd likely be fine from any attacks.

As for the Domain, Kratos eventually uses Light of Dawn and crosses the distance with its Infinite speed after trying out his regular means I think.

Can Kratos cross an infinite distance?

Yes. The light of dawn uses the same power source as Helios light which could illuminate an infinite sized underworld.

Can Kratos cross an infinite distance?

Yes. The light of dawn uses the same power source as Helios light which could illuminate an infinite sized underworld.
Would he know that he needs to use that to overcome Gojo's Infinity barrier? Unless Gojo literally tells him. I remember him doing that once when he first demonstrated that ability, but would he do it against someone with such an AP advantage and so many hax abilities?

Would he know that he needs to use that to overcome Gojo's Infinity barrier? Unless Gojo literally tells him. I remember him doing that once when he first demonstrated that ability, but would he do it against someone with such an AP advantage and so many hax abilities?
Would Gojo even know Kratos can atomize him with a sneeze?

Plus, Kratos could detect a being slipping between sheets of reality when the only visual cue was teleportation and some form of intangibility. He'd likely realize the nature of Gojo's powers pretty quickly.

Would Gojo even know Kratos can atomize him with a sneeze?

Plus, Kratos could detect a being slipping between sheets of reality when the only visual cue was teleportation and some form of intangibility. He'd likely realize the nature of Gojo's powers pretty quickly.
I'll take your word for it. Should I bloodlust Gojo then?

Last edited:
why I feel like this is a stomp ? Like what even is gojo wincon
Gojo can still incapacitate Kratos with his domain expansion, and even for Kratos, I don't believe he'd have the ability to resist all that information flowing into his brain. He also has Hollow Purple, which he can use to erase Kratos from reality.

Gojo can still incapacitate Kratos with his domain expansion, and even for Kratos, I don't believe he'd have the ability to resist all that information flowing into his brain. He also has Hollow Purple, which he can use to erase Kratos from reality.
he resist to mind manip in 4-D scale according to planck so I don't think that will work

Although Kratos' strongest equipment is restricted, he is still a powerful demigod with immense strength and durability. On the other hand, Satoru Gojo is a skilled jujutsu sorcerer with incredible control over his cursed energy and a range of powerful techniques.

In terms of combat abilities, Satoru Gojo has a variety of techniques at his disposal, including the Domain Expansion, which creates a barrier that distorts space and can completely overpower opponents. He also has the ability to manipulate his cursed energy to create powerful blasts and barriers, as well as to enhance his physical abilities.

Kratos is known for his incredible strength and durability as well as his proficiency with a variety of weapons. Even with his strongest equipment restricted, Kratos is still a formidable opponent capable of taking on gods and other powerful beings.

However, with speed equalized, Gojo's ability to manipulate space and cursed energy could give him an advantage in the battle. If he were able to use his Domain Expansion, he could completely overpower Kratos and make it nearly impossible for him to mount an effective attack.

That being said, Kratos is not one to be underestimated and he could potentially use his own combat experience and cunning to find a weakness in Gojo's defenses. Ultimately the outcome of this battle would depend on a variety of factors, including the specific techniques used and the strategy employed by both fighters.

In Conclusion: While both fighters are powerful in their own right. Gojo's ability to manipulate space and cursed energy could give him an advantage over Kratos in this battle especially if he were able to use his Domain Expansion effectively. However Kratos strength and combat experience make him a formidable opponent who should not be underestimated.

Voting Gojo

The domain expansion would not work as Kratos has attacks that could cover an infinite distance.
You make a good point, Kratos is known for his powerful attacks that can cover an infinite distance, such as the Blades of Chaos and the Leviathan Axe. This means that Gojo's Domain Expansion, which relies on creating a barrier that distorts space, may not be as effective against Kratos as it would against other opponents.

In this case Gojo would have to rely on his other jujutsu techniques to combat Kratos. For example he could use his cursed energy to create powerful blasts and barriers to defend himself and attack Kratos. He could also enhance his physical abilities with cursed energy to increase his speed, strength, and durability.

Kratos on the other hand would have to rely on his combat experience and his arsenal of weapons to fight against Gojo. He could use his agility and strength to close the distance and launch close-range attacks with his Blades of Chaod or Leviathan Axe. He could also use his Spartan Rage ability to increase his strength and durability even further.

While Gojo's Domain Expansion may not be as effective against Kratos, he still has a range of powerful jujutsu techniques at his disposal. Kratos om the other hand would have to rely on his combat skills and weapons to take on Gojo's Jujutsu techniques.

The Light of Dawn is what has Infinite speed.
Yeah sorry the Light Of Dawn is capable of moving at infinite distance i apologize for the confusion in my previous responses.

With speed equalized in this scenario The Light Of Dawn would not provide Kratos with an advantage over Gojo.

With speed equalized in this scenario The Light Of Dawn would not provide Kratos with an advantage over Gojo.
Speed is equalised to base stats, i.e combat speed.
Light of Dawn is a technique different from base stats, so it will maintain it's advantage. Attack Speeds seperate from base stats stay the way they are.

Yeah sorry the Light Of Dawn is capable of moving at infinite distance i apologize for the confusion in my previous responses.

Not how that works.

Speed equalization only affects base combat statistics i.e. weapons, abilities and the like that have a separate speed rating will not be affected.

Gojo's Infinity was accepted as conceptual in nature, so probably this Kratos achievement won't be enough to hit Gojo.

Speed is equalised to base stats, i.e combat speed.
Light of Dawn is a technique different from base stats, so it will maintain it's advantage. Attack Speeds seperate from base stats stay the way they are.
In this case, if Light Of Dawn retains its infinite speed advantage it could be a significant factor in the battle as Gojo may not be able to react to attacks moving at such speeds. However as i mentioned above Gojo's ability to manipulate cursed energy and create powerful jujutsu techniques would still be a major factor in that battle. He could use his cursed energy to enhance his physical abilities, increase his speed and agility, and create powerful barriers and blasts to defend himself and attack Kratos.

Kratos would have to rely on his combat skills and weapons including The Light Of Dawn to take on Gojo's jujutsu techniques. He may be able to use his speed advantage to close the distance and launch quick attacks before Gojo can react. But Gojos barriers and defensive techniques may still be able to protect him. While Kratos Light Of Dawn may give him an advantage in attack speed. Gojo's mastery of cursed energy and jujutsu techniques make him a formidable opponent.

Back