• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

high 7-A versions

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win

high 7-A versions

speed equalized

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo would win
No, dude, no.

So this girl has
Type 2 Concept manipulation
Power null
Law manipulation
Fear manipulation
Intangibility and intangible attacks
And a victory against Anos
But she is from an isekai series so I am not gonna make any argument in her favour and just gonna ignore this match

Lefille has 2-A Hax actually, Gojo Infinity would be utterly useless. Her and almost every Magician on the verse has 2-A passives.

Also, Lefille's Mind Hax was able to affect an entire battalion of soldiers along with her paralysis inducement, also, just being in the presence of a spiri (As Lefille is) makes the opponent coward and avoid fighting, even if they lack the instincs of a fighter.

Last edited:
Voting Gojo because the girl is from an isekai and I hate those
Not all Isekais are bad, you should try and give them an oportunity, before I was one of those people who hate them, but once I started reading their respective LN, I found then really interesting, and now I'm a LN fan.

Not all Isekais are bad, you should try and give them an oportunity, before I was one of those people who hate them, but once I started reading their respective LN, I found then really interesting, and now I'm a LN fan.
I actually like a few isekai series such as konosuba, the faraway paladin, mushoku tensei, Overlord the ln specifically, slime, rezero and ngnl

I actually like a few isekai's such as konosuba, the faraway paladin, mushoku tensei, Overlord the ln specifically, slime, rezero and ngnl
People should recognize that not all Isekai protaganist are gonna be Rock lee like. If all them train hard and all, It would start being a cliche, the same thing that happens with a Kirito like protagonist. Also, in most cases, having an OP protagonist at the bigening is justified in most Iseakis thought.

Back