• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan (Devilman) Revision and a bit about Psycho Jenny and Zenon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we can take that into account, given that Devilman's true body (Amon) not bound by flesh, soul, mind, and exists independently of the universe only as pure will, and ignores her complete annihilation / overwrite.

@Arekusuripa To help your statement you have this from Asuka https://*********.me/manga/devilman-lady/s1/v15/c1/18

Areku gave me blatant Low 2-C feat on my wall so Low 2-C Satan is fine to me. Also scales to Amon and probably Zenon. Admin seemed to agree. I think this is enough.

The only things i like still to be dicussed are my stuff on:

Law manipulation/ Physics Manipulation

Power Nullification

Willpower manipulation

Time and Space manipulation

Mind manipulation

Reality Warping Resistance'

As for Fusionism i just wanne talk about how hax it is because it can pretty much one shot someone if you are careless. It even worked on Lucifer now Satan after fusion. now of course i know this has a limit and that might be i wouldn't who are 2-B and higher or those with Hax stuff themself to negate this ablitiy

Akira can be aware of himself and exist in the dimension of chaos created by Hades for him:

Dimension Of Chaos 01Dimension Of Chaos 02Dimension Of Chaos 03Dimension Of Chaos 04

This should give him resistance to Chaos Manipulation

And to some extent Nonexistent Physiology

Which should also apply to Satan, too.

Also, Low 2-C Amon is fine, but not Akira: even though he can use this power, but does not own it fully, so I guess we should keeping it a separate column, like that:

At least 7-A, likely higher | At least 5-B, likely far higher | Low 2-C

Key: Human | Devilman | Amon

And there's a good reason for that:

• Heavily implied in the plot of Shin Violence Jack, which a direct continuation of Violence Jack that the dominant personality is Amon, making him also equal to Satan, based on the last battle.
  • During the events of Devilman vs. Hades, Amon had no problem dealing with Hades in his true form in their first battle, while Akira can fight only with Hades manifestation and managed to deal whith it in the their final third time battle (to some extent).
  • Hades, who can recreate underworld and real world, afraid of Amo, but not Akira.
Also this is should proof that true power of Amon >>>>>>>>>>> than Devilman's power.

If it's acceptable, is it worth making for its true form (dark) render - i think he deserved it.

...or not - they are the same, i forgot that at the end Akira use Amon true power in fight.

@Arekusuripa to support your chaos manipulation hades even said this:

http://***********.xyz/devilman-vs-hades/chapter-11?page=27

It's a little crazy considering he created it dimension by his own, and now we know that Hades far stronger than Amon (at the peak of their strength) probably stronger than Satan.

Its their strongest ability as demons. The only two weakness it might have is A the tier 2-B and higher might be immune to it and those who with hax abilities might be able to counter it. Anyone else who isnt a demon and has a weak will as a demon is pretty much fcked because it worked on Lucifer now Satan because of Fusion

And before people dont believe me remember Satan/Lucifer had all most of his broken abilities before he became a demon all he gained were some of their power. So how do i know well we have Micheal who has the same power as Satan expect the demon powers because Micheal is still a pure angel

Are people also fine with Satan having

Law manipulation/ Physics Manipulation

Willpower manipulation

Time and Space manipulation

We need some staff members to properly evaluate this, and I do not have the time and energy myself. You can place a polite request on SomebodyData's message wall if you wish.

I also forgot to ask are people fine with changing the description of

Reality Warping Resistance

Power Nullification

Mind manipulation ( maybe)

This thread is turning so cluttered that it will be hard to motivate staff members to evaluate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back