• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Satan (Devilman) Revision and a bit about Psycho Jenny and Zenon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think i am done guys with my summary if their is anything left please tell me but as for now lets talk about it and get stuff done.

We still need a TLDR summary and more staff input before we consider any massive upgrades.

First Spoiler warning for the new chapter of devilman saga 43 https://www.*********.cc/manga/devilman_saga/c043/16.html

Then we urgently need the input of others. Also, as you say earlie "insane stuff from mao dante", now really are insane, LOL. In general, it explains much of the structure of verse.

It is also necessary to divide them into three-dimensional and multidimensional bodies: because God created them, and bodies in the real world a shells that have no true power.

This revision became a rabbit hole. I hope everybody can join this because this takes some time

Antvasima said:
We still need a TLDR summary and more staff input before we consider any massive upgrades.
See here.

I was looking for something more concise.

Yeh i can understand what you mean but trust me this is the best i could do with research into the Devilman verse and with the new information i was thinking about putting Higher Dimensional Manipulation in the summary thanks to the latest chapter. Plus you could always ask Arekusuripa if my summary is fine or not because he is after all the knowledge member of the Devilman Verse.

Yeh i wanne keep his tier Low 2-C But because of the latest statement from Devilman Saga makes it hard to keep him in that tier because of Mao Dante-Zenon Collapsed hell or better yet he pretty much destroyed it and he is the right hand man of Satan

Well, we usually tend to ignore higher-dimensional claims if the feats of the characters are of a far more limited scale.

I would venture to suggest that their powers within the material world are extremely limited because of the structure of space, which means that only such powerful beings as God or Satan are able to change the universe, while other demons like Amon and Zenon are not able to do so. Again, given the structure of Hell, this only spreads in the material world.

That seems like a lot of speculation. I am extremely reluctant to allow such massive upgrades, with major contradictions involved.

If you guys could invite other people to help us ou with this stuff then thank you. Because i already ask others from the former thread of the devilman revision to join.

I think Low 2-C Satan is fine, though like Celestial said, its probably not Concept manip.

Well, SomebodyData usually has a good sense of judgement.

>its probably not Concept manip

I agree, but Satan prevented the Erasure of information about demons from the universe.

Also, in Violence Jack, Devilman defeated Satan, doesn't that make him also a Low 2-C?

... or not - can Devilman, be able with his planet level, hurt the Satan with universal level?

I am fine with no Concept manipulation but if someone can explain how Satan stopt God from erasing demons please do tell. As for the Devilman defeated Satan take it with a bit of salt because dont forget Satan/Ryo regrets killing Akari in Devilman. But it would make sense to scale him with him given the facts about Devilman. Maybe not Low 2-C but atleast 3-A

@SomebodyData were talking about the same Satan so dont worry about that. As for Nonexistent Physiology i am fine with it but i remember it was discussed but it didnt count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back