• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know why he was changed? If it's the potency of his chidori, or his speed, this thread should still stand, because of electricity elongating killua's Godspeed, and speed being equalized

Would you guys keep your votes if it were At Least 8-B Sasuke versus post-mastering Nen Killua? Kanmaru not necessarily active.

We need OP to change stuff if so

Honestly yes I would. Feats haven't changed overall, just some minor scaling. Speed equalized Killua should still win.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
i cant find the value in tons for that feat.
If we use this wiki's standards, then a diameter of 130 or radius of 60~65 meters is... Large Building Level+ through Baseline 8-B!

It's probably like pretty much the exact baseline of 8-B. How much damage did Killua take from that? BTW, gave me the idea to pit him against Izuku who has High 8-C+ power.

so people have trouble with killua being 8A but not sasuke being 7C really?

just upgrade sasuke to 4C at this rate, naruto series needs serious modification,

Killua is massively more durable, stronger and more experience than sasuke,

So you think he works around the AP stomp and beats Sasuke even with the difference in power at several tens of times?

"Killua is massively more durable, stronger and more experience than sasuke"

I agree on Killua being more experienced than Sasuke, but.. the AP and Durability...

Killua Kanmmuru:

Likely Multi-City Block level (Much stronger than in base, Unfazed by the idea of fighting Illumi)

Sasuke CM2:

Town level (Should be comparable to Choji Akimichi, as the Curse Mark of Heaven is far superior to the Sound Four's)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back