• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
5B Gil and low 5-B Sasuke.

No Totsaka blade, no Indara's Arrow Sussano'o, speed equalised. Sasuke can use Izanagi. (for 60 seconds, as I'm counting the outer rinnigan Toume as a resource) he can use the Yata mirror whilst using Izanagi, And all rinnigan abilities, expect for Limbo.

Gilgamesh can use enuma elish. And almost any other phantasms, that don't break the preset Tier celling.

Does Sasuke get insta-killed? Or does he stalemate, unable to land any sort of blow or does Izanagi take Gil by surprise, when Sasuke takes his head.

First round Gil doesn't know about Izanagi, second he does. Third round, Sasuke can't use Izanagi (isn't blind) . Each other still knows their abilities.

I'm leaning towards Sasuke

Doesn't base Gil refuse to use SNI or something like that?

Also Mach 600 against someone who blitzes Mach 3000+?

Wait, 5-B as in 7-A but is 5-B with that one attack he refused to use 90% of the time?

Also, his real name is Bilgamesh. Just letting everyone know.

"Bil"

I can't remember Gil ever using Sha Nagba Imuru in combat before, or at all. That said, I didn't play the VN or FGO so that's a loss on my part.

If Gil has ony knowledge on what Sasuke can do, then he's only gonna rely on his instincts to determine that Sasuke is a legitimate threat, and equip his armor on the get-go.

Regardless, he gets turned into Gilgamush with one attack. Sasuke's Low 5-B form is Low 5-B on all attacks while Gil's isn't. He gets face-melted with Chidori.

Oh, I forgot. Sasuke can rinneport/teleswap himself and Gil just as one of GoB's swords are about to hit him, not that it'd hurt, but still. Haxx weapons there ya'll.

Gemmysaur said:
Oh, I forgot. Sasuke can rinneport/teleswap himself and Gil just as one of GoB's swords are about to hit him, not that it'd hurt, but still. Haxx weapons there ya'll.
Or he can teleswap himself with one of Gil's weapons the moment he is aiming and cleave him in half in a surprise attack.

How would I need to make this, a legit vs thread?

Honestly, I'd thought everyone would say Gil, and the thread would be closed.

Back