• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if genjutsu can be countered by doffy via haki than doffy takes this,

his strong abilitys, exspecially his awakening, should defeat sasuke rather fast ^_^

verse equalization allows genjutsu, but since we've been told a few times in the series that Sasuke's genjutsu is "a far cry from Itachi's Tsukuyomi", i think we can say that Doflamingo would be fully capable of seeing through it via the power of CoO, which would allow him to detect Sasuke's location and see through the illusion mentally rather than with his eyes. But Genjutsu could either be useless, or it could give Sasuke a free hit on Doflamingo.

Amaterasu is going to be a problem especially since Sasuke can use it in a manner that can be part of his ranged attacks, which move quite fast. Right now, Doflamingo is currently listed as being faster (Mach 637 combat speed while Sasuke powerscales to Itachi). If Doflamingo catches fire on his skin, he would risk damaging himself to stop the flame by spreading (using his threads to rip the skin off, or even slice his own arm off) if he see's no other way to stop it.

Doflamingo has a superior range advantage via his thread attacks. He can reach over a couple dozen kilometers with abilities like Overheat. He has flight depending on if there are clouds in the air or if he has his bird-cage active, and he can create a clone of himself out of threads and use it to support him in combat.

Sasuke's Clear Advantages: superior hax to a degree with Genjutsu and Amaterasu, can prevent his body from taking damage as long as he is in Susanoo and it isn't broken, sharingan gives him boosted reaction time.

Doflamingo's Clear Advantages: Superior range by a vast degree in combat due to threads, flight, massive environmental advantage with awakened mode, 'Regenerationn' with his threads, superior durability, potentially higher stats, speed, CoA ignores elemental AP to an extent, boosted visual abilities with CoO, CoC hax can play a huge role in will-breaking.

Doflamingo should be able to take this mid~high difficulty unless someone can inform me how Sasuke plans to get past Doflamingo's Awakened threads, which would be defending him from Sasuke's attacks Gaara-style.

sasuke,while not using tsukuyomi is still close to itachi in genjutsu prowess,mostly he uses to break the will of his opponents unlike itachi's realistic ones,but sasuke's genjutsu is no joke and he can use it to same effect as itachi,as it is called "itachi's tsukuyomi" by obito

http://www.**********.com/naruto/478/3

http://www.**********.com/naruto/480/4

As is clearly visible even guys like Danzo who are well versed in uchiha knowledge and practice to fight against them,can't spot sasuke's genjutsu,and this is just regular MS sasuke,sasuke got the EMS just after this fight.

and considering OP verse has no real mind attacks hence characters don't really have a resistance/knowledge of it.

Also amaterasu is quite literally instantaneous combustion of unqenchable black flames,it is not a projectile,however,when sasuke uses Kagutsuchi,he transforms the amaterasu flames into projectiles or an armor of sorts,and sasuke opens with it quite often,and without prior knowledge and similar speed,i don't see doflamingo dodging the intitial torso shot with the amaterasu,which might not take him out but still incapacitate him enough for sasuke to finish him off.also with sharingan,sasuke will actually know all about doffy's abilities as the fight starts plus sasuke can see and precog all of doflamingo's threads,considering even a regular single tomoe sharingan can calculate all the individual muscles in your opponents body.and

single tomoe<double tomoe<triple tomoe full<<MS<<<EMS

sasuke very often opens up with amaterasu and goes into genjutsu,so,i see sasuke winning more times than doflamingo.Any moment sasuke goes for genjutsu in this fight,it's over.

@Kazarian, i swear I keep forgetting how Sasuke eventually beat Danzo in their fight (this is literally the 3rd time now, zzz). Even so, i do stand by the possibility that Doflamingo's CoO would not allow him to be fully enveloped in the genjutsu. (definitely not biased at all >_>). For Amaterasu, unless Doflamingo is being cocky, he would likely see the attack coming via CoO's pre-cognition, though his is very basic from what we've seen in the OP manga.

If Doflamingo isn't silly enough to sit there and let it slowly burn him away should it actually hit, he would either rip the skin off of himself or cut a limb off that is being engulfed in amaterasu. Amaterasu isn't instant and Doflamingo is currently faster via stats. I do see him being caught by it initially whether it actually hits him, or his feather coat, but after that, he'd aim to consistently move throughout the air on his threads to avoid being tagged by Amaterasu again. Sasuke outran Itachi's Amaterasu for a brief amount of time and Gaara could see and block Amaterasu during the five kage summit.

It would be hard for Sasuke to keep up with Doflamingo's speed unless he gets some sort of upgrade.

Users of CoC are regarded for high will-power and will-breaking potential, so I don't think Genjutsu's will-breaking factor can actually be pulled off on someone like Doflamingo.

I'll stand by my vote for now, but I'm starting to see the potential for Sasuke to take this in some cases.

Itachi wasn't trying to kill sasuke, also it's a logical inconsistency,you can't have people one shotting each other via the amaterasu,how it works is "Amaterasu produces black flames at the focal point of the user's vision",again,it is not a projectile,it produces black flames at whatever the user is looking at currently,there is a projectile version too but it's called a kagutsuchi.Also the will breaking thing,i was sort of playing with words,again if it was will breaking,it does not attack you will,it attacks your mind,genjutsu cuts off your consciousness from your body,you can't break out of a genjutsu by your own,unless you yourself have a similar level of mental prowess(TP atttack/resistance) to the caster,having high will power does nothing to stop a genjutsu.and as far as all fights we have seen,sasuke has always went for genjutsu,against deidara,or sai,or orochimaru and danzo,the moment sasuke goes genjutsu,and he will,the fight is over.

@Kazarian - I meant Sasuke keeping up with Edo Itachi when they fought Kabuto. Genjutsu will not be the deciding factor in this fight.

Hmm, if we're just going to assume Doflamingo can't get out of Genjutsu, there's no point arguing for him.

Sauce wins then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back