• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IIRC, no it wasn't. I'm certain Itachi, yes, but it was casted by Itachi. Deidara can block it out, why?

"Resistance to Illusion Creation and Mind Manipulation (He trained his left eye specifically to break out of Sharingan Genjutsu)."

It's literally stated on his profile.

Yeah, that is his style of fighting, I never said he was avoiding the genjutsu. He believed he could already deal with it. Thing is, Yosuke passively has kilometers on his every attack. It isn't his fighting style, it literally just happens.

Sasuke likely can't mindhax someone who can take mindhax relative to his AP, since apparently the scale goes: Sharingan>Kabuto mindhax>600 fodder.

Eganergo said:
IIRC, no it wasn't. I'm certain Itachi, yes, but it was casted by Itachi. Deidara can block it out, why?
"Resistance to Illusion Creation and Mind Manipulation (He trained his left eye specifically to break out of Sharingan Genjutsu)."
It's literally stated on his profile.

I know it is... I meant his fight with Orochimaru wasn't genjutsu.

I don't think that will help Yosuke unless he can surpass that numbers. Isn't mindhax all about numbers?

I dunno, wouldn't it be stronger if you mindhax one strong mind instead of thousands of weak minds? It's not that I'm opposing the system, though. I just believe that.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Yeah, that is his style of fighting, I never said he was avoiding the genjutsu. He believed he could already deal with it. Thing is, Yosuke passively has kilometers on his every attack. It isn't his fighting style, it literally just happens.
Sasuke likely can't mindhax someone who can take mindhax relative to his AP, since apparently the scale goes: Sharingan>Kabuto mindhax>600 fodder.
It seems that you don't know how we qualify mindhax here Milly. AP has literally, I repeat, literally nothing to do with mindhax.

Sasuke likely can't mindhax someone who can take mindhax relative to his AP

What the heck is this? What does AP has to do with mindhax? Nothing. This is the weirdest headcanon I've seen in this site regarding versus thread. I am scared to see what you tought to reach this conclusion.

...since apparently the scale goes: Sharingan>Kabuto mindhax>600 fodder.

Yes, he scale far, far above Kabuto who mindhaxed 600 ninjas. Fodders? Yeah, so what? Still 600 ****** minds. Does your character has something to go against this? Does he resist to someone far above 600 minds? If not then this thread can be closed due the stomp it is.

This isn't an argument. Sasuke can see at celular level with his Sharingan, the normal vision can reach 5km and why do you think Sasuke wouldn't be able to get close to him with a random Shunshin?

I've seen it talked about before, I just thought it made some sense. Because in Persona it's capable to induce mindhax with just physical attacks.

Yosuke doesn't resist mindhax on that scale, but I wouldn't say it's a stomp, since from what we've discussed it's a 50/50 chance.

Sasuke could get closer, but Dekaja negates any amps Sasuke could throw out.

This AP = Hax stuff that's been brought up recently by bleach and now persona supporters seems very troubling. Eventually people are gonna start claiming that Goku resists all hax via his AP, again.

No, that's way different. You've never seen Goku actually inflict a mental status via sheer AP, this is something that actually happens in Persona.

We've seen db characters resist stuff by powering up/being stronger.

It's just not a quantifiable way to scale hax/resistance.

Same as what you're talking about. It makes no sense.

Back