• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think Sasuke's 7-C rating from Shippuden is gonna be removed soon. Maybe High 7-C or 7-A

Well, Sasuke vastly outskills and probably one-shots with any of his Chidori variants if they hit. If Yosuke engages in melee, he gets annihilated. Yosuke at best stalemates at range by blowing away Sasuke's projectiles with his more reliable AOEs.

Sasuke, low-diff.

Voting Yosuke via his range that should easily keep Sasuke at bay considering it reaches kilometers, stat buffs specifically tailored to dodging one of Sasuke's primary forms of attack like Evade Elec, status ailments Sasuke cannot deal with, regular buffs that boost his and abilities further.

Solacis said:
Well, Sasuke vastly outskills and probably one-shots with any of his Chidori variants if they hit. If Yosuke engages in melee, he gets annihilated. Yosuke at best stalemates at range by blowing away Sasuke's projectiles with his more reliable AOEs.

Sasuke, low-diff.
Not Hiei FRA

(and FRB)

Going with sasuke with the skill advantage and use of his sharingan to avoid attacks even from range he would proceed to use genjutsu at sight range in this key.

AbcMac23 said:
AbcMac23 said:
What's the range for Sasuke's genjutsu?
The site says tens of meters with jutsu.

While Yosuke (claims to have) up to several kilometers with Persona skills, Yosuke and his Personas are weak to electricity.

I'll switch to Sasuke Uchiha. Is this the version that can extend his chidori? That can be a huge help in the battle considering the weakness that Yosuke and his Persona have.

Keep in mind, Persona attacks are thought-based and spawn where their targets are. So Yosuke thinks and spams Garudyne wherever Sasuke is at.

If Yosuke sees any electricty attacks, he simply uses Evade Elec, and can close the AP gap with Wind Boost or Wind Amp, inflict Statuses on Sasuke like confusion or silencing him, and can heal damage taken.

Sasuke outskills and has Yosuke's weakness, and has genjutsu at his disposal, but Yosuke's attacks are faster to come out and have more AOE, along with versality to boot.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Keep in mind, Persona attacks are thought-based and spawn where their targets are. So Yosuke thinks and spams Garudyne wherever Sasuke is at.
If Yosuke sees any electricty attacks, he simply uses Evade Elec, and can close the AP gap with Wind Boost or Wind Amp, inflict Statuses on Sasuke like confusion or silencing him, and can heal damage taken.

Sasuke outskills and has Yosuke's weakness, and has genjutsu at his disposal, but Yosuke's attacks are faster to come out and have more AOE, along with versality to boot.
You are not srsly using game animations to say that right? persona attacks dont actually spawn on opponents I am pretty sure. Either way the persona normally move in some way to do their attacks so tat already gives Sasuke a hint and the attacks themself still take some time to land.

Sasuke as a ninja would not go in blindly and would always have a plan. He has body replacement, body flcker and a whole bunch of other ways to bait and trap yousuke into a bad situation.

No, I'm not. In Persona 3: Spring of Birth, Yukari simply makes Garudyne spawn RIGHT where her enemy is with a thought. It's also shown in the Arena games. The Persona moving would be game animations, because that would assume Orpheus always strings his harp before he blows fire at you. The attacks don't take time to land, though.

It's undeniable he is smarter, but can he deal with Garudyne constantly spawning where he is with a thought, and him nearly amping it if he wishes? Yosuke is also getting Accelerated Development that works in battle, and allows him to get massively stronger in peril situations.

No, I'm not. In Persona 3: Spring of Birth, Yukari simply makes Garudyne spawn RIGHT where her enemy is with a thought. It's also shown in the Arena games. The Persona moving would be game animations, because that would assume Orpheus always strings his harp before he blows fire at you. The attacks don't take time to land, though.
It's undeniable he is smarter, but can he deal with Garudyne constantly spawning where he is with a thought, and him nearly amping it if he wishes? Yosuke is also getting Accelerated Development that works in battle, and allows him to get massively stronger in peril situations.
the harp stringing is enough. But dont forget that the sharingan allows you to read energy, Sasuke would be able to gain an idead what is happening.

He can he has summons and tons of tools.

The harp stringing, as you said, is literally just game animation. That would assume every persona does something before their attacks, which isn't the case. Because Makoto's first usage of Orpheus in the movie had him casting fire without chanting, nor did Orpheus preform any action, he simply spammed it.

Tools get blown away. Summons can get status inflicted or simply blown with Sasuke, they are AOES. If he needs more fire power, he can stack Wind Boost and Wind Amp. He can heal if needed, all the way back to full health, or simply null Sasuke with silence.

The harp stringing, as you said, is literally just game animation. That would assume every persona does something before their attacks, which isn't the case. Because Makoto's first usage of Orpheus in the movie had him casting fire without chanting, nor did Orpheus preform any action, he simply spammed it.
Tools get blown away. Summons can get status inflicted or simply blown with Sasuke, they are AOES. If he needs more fire power, he can stack Wind Boost and Wind Amp. He can heal if needed, all the way back to full health, or simply null Sasuke with silence.
Its not to use the tools to attack and if he is using attacks to blown them away that is the exact point, Sasuke would use them as a distraction. healing is useless against genjutsu. If he uses silence early enough.

He'll likely start with wind, something Sasuke doesn't resist and vastly outranges him with. Sasuke also doesn't start with genjutsu, he starts with lightning and swordsmanship.

He'll likely start with wind, something Sasuke doesn't resist and vastly outranges him with. Sasuke also doesn't start with genjutsu, he starts with lightning and swordsmanship.
In this key he does, it was the very first thing he did to Sai. And he did it to enter Naruto's psyche and stop the Nine tails.

I remember him fighting with swordsmanship and lightning vs Orochimaru, Deidara & Tobi, and Itachi.
orochimaru he did use lightnign and swordsman ship, deidara he spammed genjutsu dont know how you forgot.

And against Itachi the entire first 1/4 of the fight was genjutsu.

Orochimaru, yes. Deidara it was VERY late in the battle where he used genjutsu, and that was genjutsu casted by Itachi iirc.
yeah because he never really needed it before, against deidara he wasnted to use as little chakra as possible but realized he would have to go all out. they both casted genjutsu, zetsu said they felt each other out with genjutsu.

I mean, Deidara was outranging him heavily (just like Yosuke is), and had no problem using CS2 when he realized how threatening Deidara truly was. So, it's not always his starting move. Itachi gasted the genjutsu first, to make Sasuke think he was stabbed.

He used it afaik. His entire fight with orochimaru and itachi is full of genjutsu. Deidara has that eyepatch that can block certain level of genjutsu.

I mean, Deidara was outranging him heavily (just like Yosuke is), and had no problem using CS2 when he realized how threatening Deidara truly was. So, it's not always his starting move. Itachi gasted the genjutsu first, to make Sasuke think he was stabbed.
well yeah, I agree but Deidara as a ninja is also super tricky, he is much more skillfulo that Yosuke. Its not always his starting move but it is at least a 50/50 and if he notices Yosuke's abilities he certainly would.

I think it was implied they did it at the same time.

No, Deidara wasn't. Deidara could avoid Genjutsu with ocular abilities like decrease pupil size, but it wasn't enough

NaEganergo said:
He used it afaik. His entire fight with orochimaru and itachi is full of genjutsu. Deidara has that eyepatch that can block certain level of genjutsu.
IIRC, no it wasn't. I'm certain Itachi, yes, but it was casted by Itachi. Deidara can block it out, why?

Rocker1189 said:
well yeah, I agree but Deidara as a ninja is also super tricky, he is much more skillfulo that Yosuke. Its not always his starting move but it is at least a 50/50 and if he notices Yosuke's abilities he certainly would.
I think it was implied they did it at the same time.
I guess it'd be that, but that's a 50/50 to Yosuke literally always starting with something that he has no resistance to, and heavily outranges. Yosuke is able to resist mindhax from other physical/magic attacks on his level, so that should be far more effective than Kabuto mindhaxing a bunch of fodder shinobi.

M3X said:
No, Deidara wasn't. Deidara could avoid Genjutsu with ocular abilities like decrease pupil size, but it wasn't enough
Most of the entire fight was him outranging Sasuke, and firing clay at a distance with his C2 dragon.

Outranging because that's his style of fight, not because he was trying to avoid Genjutsu. If you think so, you need to prove this even with counter evidence showing Deidara's method to avoid Genjutsu, and it isn't the distance. Even this distance wasn't enough to scape from Sasuke, that could escape from a 10km bomb almost dying. Hard to belive te main argument here is the range, when Sasuke can easily mindhax.

Back