• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Godly

1.1KT is Low 7C Tier, man! And also, you needed to create a CRT so that it can be evaluated and revised so that it can be added to the profiles.

also pretty sure killua could not hurt him, he was smacking him around and doing no damage iirc, you cant scale him at all.

Again, i'm basing myself off the actual statement Youpi has made:

https://youtu.be/Po-_CCnDp10

If we base ourselves that G. Speed Killua couldn't even hurt him (with physical strength alone), he'd have less than 1% of his power, or around 1 Kiloton of force, which would be 8-A+ still.

Either Way, Killua can bypass conventional Durability by burning cells, and he's able to paralyze Sasuke. FRA.

MostPowerfull said:
@Godly

1.1KT is Low 7C Tier, man! And also, you needed to create a CRT so that it can be evaluated and revised so that it can be added to the profiles.
"Less than 1%"

Also, this feat is added to Youpi's profile, and Killua is scaled to him in his profile.

Then you have to have the profile changed to Low 7-C and have killua scaled from him because right now he is not. meaning that again you need to make a CRT.

Because the feat is clearly Low 7-C, and yet they don't update it. They must have a reason, but, if said reason is not given, Killua stomps in every aspect

No, you must follow our rules. If the feat isn't accepted then your reasoning isn't valid.

For me to refute the feat you have to make a CRT. I am not saying the feat is wrong I am saying that until the profiles are changed in accordance to said feat they are unuseable.

So the WHOLE argument is simply ignored because nobody had the time to update Youpi's profile? Yeah, this is straight up bs.

Okay, forget about it.

Killua wins via Paralyzing, Fear Inducement, Automatic Reactions, and Ignoring durability by Cell Destruction.

Sigh.

I'll make the CRT later so you can see it by yourself.

IIRC the verse used to be Low 7-B via that but was later revised so I don't think this will go anywhere.

That's headcanon, no matter if you're saying this as Lowballed or not.

Still, on Wikia it is not scaled to 112KT. It is scaled to MCB + and not Town. So you need to create a CRT if you want to use this on Wikia, since it looks like it did not accept this resulted (I guess!). You need to do a CRT, after all, you are inside this Wikia and you need to follow its rules.

And even if Killua is comparable or not, that feat is Tier 7. It surpasses what the OP stated at the beginning ...

Back