• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not sure about the AP, but Sasuke's Sharingan will be extremely useful here. Precognition will allow him to predict and outmaneuver Killua's attacks.

EDIT: Sasuke scales like this: This feat performed by Jirobo (454.7729445506692 tons of TNT) = Konoha Jonin > Base Gaara > Naruto with borrowed Nine Tails chakra = CS1 Sasuke.

Killua likely scales as greater than or equal to this feat, performed by Bonolenov, which came out to 109 tons by the end of revisions.

This is well over a 4x AP advantage for Sasuke. Pretty sure that classifies as a stomp, now? I think?

Cursed Seal 2 is for a final attack. He didnt, couldnt, use it for a long battle in that moment.

Killua is above him physically and is a better fighter in close combat. He should kill him easily, without even letting him goes in Cursed Seal 1.

Killua backscales from like 145 tons and Sasuke scales from 417 sasuke is more physically powerful and has the versatility advantage, sasuke wins easily.

I would say Killua is more skilled then this version of Sasuke

But Sasuke wins in AP and Versatility

Sasuke FRA

Okay, first of all, Landon is using the 8-A version of Sasuke, which is NOT the Cursed Mark (Stage 2), so the scaling above is just not applicable. On the bright side, we can use this scaling as a base to determine Base Sasuke's strength. You see, both CM2 users stated that the cursed mark multiplied your power by 10 times.

https://m.imgur.com/a/YOSzpYp

So, 454 / 10 = 45.4 Tons

So, Base Killua is trice as strong as Sasuke, besides being able to burn cells and bypassing conventional durability

https://youtu.be/lH-ObUcMs-A

Also, Killua is more skilled due to pain resistance, being an assassin, stealth, and simply being shown being smarter than sasuke. I assume this is needleless Killua, so his only weakness is not a thing to rely on.

Killua decapitates him, or burn his cells with electricity, or simply uses Whirlwind to bypass his precognition to the things i said.

GodlyCharmander said:
Okay, first of all, Landon is using the 8-A version of Sasuke, which is NOT the Cursed Mark (Stage 2), so the scaling above is just not applicable. On the bright side, we can use this scaling as a base to determine Base Sasuke's strength. You see, both CM2 users stated that the cursed mark multiplied your power by 10 times.

https://m.imgur.com/a/YOSzpYp

So, 454 / 10 = 45.4 Tons

So, Base Killua is trice as strong as Sasuke, besides being able to burn cells and bypassing conventional durability

https://youtu.be/lH-ObUcMs-A

Also, Killua is more skilled due to pain resistance, being an assassin, stealth, and simply being shown being smarter than sasuke. I assume this is needleless Killua, so his only weakness is not a thing to rely on.

Killua decapitates him, or burn his cells with electricity, or simply uses Whirlwind to bypass his precognition to the things i said.
Just a little correction, Jiboro and Sakon were referring to CM1 State when they said they were 10 times stronger. So, base sasuke is even weaker, since CM1 Sasuke would be 45.4 tons.

What? No. The guy's scaling states CM2 Jirobo > CM1 Sasuke. Also, CM1 Sakon is stronger than CM1 Sasuke, as i showed in the video back there. The gap between CM2 and CM1 is probably way larger for Sasuke, so 10x is really highballing.

10 times is not highballing its low balling sasuke has the heavens seal which was stated to be the strongest of all the cursemarks. CM1 sasuke is easily above CM2 Jirobo, they cant be compared since kurama amp naruto is stronger than CM2 jirobo and CM1 sasuke could match it.

Again, 10 times is highballing for CM1, because the larger the gap, the large is the division for the CM2 Jiboro feat. Also, CM1 Sasuke didn't match up with 1-tailed Naruto, he jumped straight to the Second Stage. Sasuke was only able to match Kurama Chakra Naruto due to precognition, he didn't get stronger than him. Killua has Whirlwind to automatic reactions, which would make Sasuke's precognition pretty much useless, as Killua could burn his cells, again, stated by himself.

Automatic reactions would counter his precog, as Killua would be able to counter any dodge, or counterattack that Sasuke did, automatically. And also, Burning Cells. Overall, Killua would one shot Sasuke, with, or Without =ized speed.

Sasuke Base was able to stay and hurt Naruto KN0. Even Sasuke CS1 was already able to keep up with Naruto KN0 and tank most of his attacks , and was only in trouble while his Sharingan did not mature thanks to his speed. After his sharingan maturing, Sasuke simply overcame Naruto KN0.

Sasuke FRA via AP and Versatility much larger.

Yeah, Killua powerscales to Gon, who was capable to do this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20160630...ry/child-gons-chimera-ant-arc-jajanken.15818/

Also, Godspeed Killua powerscales to Youpi, who is capable of generating 1.2 Megatons of force, which would be 10^5 tons of TNT.

100000 Tons of TNT.

Youpi stated that the ones who were fighting him had less than 10% of his raw power, besides that, G.Speed Killua was the only one who actually managed to hurt Youpi and make him feel pain, so i'll assume Killua has 1% of Youpi's raw power, just to lowball him.

1% of 100000 is 1000 Tons of TNT

Killua stomps

Thiss clearly my bad.

Youpi generated 112 kilotons of force, and not 1.2 megatons.

G.Speed Killua would have less than 1% of that. 1 Kiloton of force.

Back