• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sasuke Uchiha vs Gale Wind
  • Battle location: Valley of the End
  • Both in-character
  • Speed is not equalized
  • Sasuke Retrieval arc Three Tomoe Sharingan Sasuke and base Gale Wind are used. Sasuke has access to all his Curse Mark stages. Gale Wind's Monster form is restricted
Sasuke:

Gale Wind:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Sasuke should have 0 issues with keeping up with Gale cause of Sharingan and should be just as agile

He can also amp himself with CS1

I'll vote for Sasuke

Gale Wind has a pretty big skill advantage, considering he’s 32 years old and trained at the Ninja Village since he was a child, not to mention he was part of the Golden class, the best year of ninjas the Ninja Village had to offer.

He still has nothing against 3 tomoe sharingan, which should give Sasuke a massive reaction advantage and can easily track and copy his movements

Sasuke no diffs FRA
Opm verse is far too bricked to fight Naruto characters most of the time, specialy sharingan users.

I think I'll restrict the Curse Mark then. Though I do admit that the Sharingan gives Sasuke a very large advantage.

I don't think you can restrict CS1 since it doesn't make him jump a higher tier, but I do not think it changes much anyway

If you restrict it, it prolly cant be added to profiles
I don't see why it shouldn't be added. Sasuke can still fight without the curse seal transformations, and only resorted to using them in his fight with Naruto when he transformed into his KN1 state. The transformations themselves are restricted, but not the curse mark. Besides, other matches have been done with other characters who possess the curse mark where the CS1 or CS2 are restricted, and the matches were still added to the profiles.

other matches have been done with other characters who possess the curse mark where the CS1 or CS2 are restricted, and the matches were still added to the profiles.
That might be because other CS1 users (Sound 4) get a Tier jump (8-A to Low 7-C)

While 3 Tomoe Part I Sasuke and Kimimaro only have "Higher" with CS1

That might be because other CS1 users (Sound 4) get a Tier jump (8-A to Low 7-C)

While 3 Tomoe Part I Sasuke and Kimimaro only have "Higher" with CS1
The concept and the transformation is still the same regardless, so I don't see why the same logic shouldn't apply to a match like this.

Versus Thread Rules: "It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added."

These are the rules on this, does CS1 fall under the exception?

The concept and the transformation is still the same regardless, so I don't see why the same logic shouldn't apply to a match like this.
CS1 isn't a transformation though? It's listed as:

Empowerment and Statistics Amplification with his cursed seal

While CS2 is listed as:

Transformation, Flight with the second stage of his cursed seal

Like the only reason it's listed as "Higher" for Sasuke and Kimimaro and not the other Sound Four is that the AP gap between these tiers is larger. I feel as though it's odd to make an exception for Sasuke when it's the same curse mark as the others. I mean if I can't remove the CS1 without invalidating the match, then I'll add it again.

CS1 isn't a transformation though? It's listed as:

Empowerment and Statistics Amplification with his cursed seal

While CS2 is listed as:

Transformation, Flight with the second stage of his cursed seal
thats what i thought, but ig it could be counted as one?

Being a transformation has nothing to do with being restricted. Nothing in the versus thread rules state that at all, so I don't know why that is being mentioned.

If the ability in question doesn't make a person jump to another tier than it cannot be restricted. It doesn't matter if it's different for other people, they have a tier jump and he doesn't. So his can be restricted. Is it weird, yeah. But when have wiki rules ever not been weird.

Honestly I'd prefer it restricting abilities wasn't allow period.

Last edited:
Being a transformation has nothing to do with being restricted. Nothing in the versus thread rules state that at all, so I don't know what that is being mentioned.

If the ability in question doesn't make a person jump to another tier than it cannot be restricted. It doesn't matter if it's different for other people, they have a tier jump and he doesn't. So his can be restricted. Is it weird, yeah. But when have are rules ever not been weird.

Honestly I'd prefer it restricting abilities wasn't allow period.
Alright then, I'll add the CS1 again.

I was thinking logically, because literally nobody thought of a single wincon for Gale Wind and practically said he got no diffed. Like if the only thing that has happened in this thread is Sasuke winning, and that Gale Wind is ******, it's a stomp.

I was thinking logically, because literally nobody thought of a single wincon for Gale Wind and practically said he got no diffed. Like if the only thing that has happened in this thread is Sasuke winning, and that Gale Wind is ******, it's a stomp.
Like I said, Gale Wind has greater experience and is a cunning fighter. He could lead Sasuke into the forest and lay a trap with his wires to slice Sasuke apart before he could react.

Like I said, Gale Wind has greater experience and is a cunning fighter. He could lead Sasuke into the forest and lay a trap with his wires to slice Sasuke apart before he could react.
Sasuke is not dumb enough to fall for an easy trick like that.

In fact I'm pretty sure he did a similar trap against Orochimaru in the Chuunin Exams but coupled with Fireball Jutsu. He has Sharingan so he's literally always a step ahead.

He can also just burn the whole forest down if he ever feels like he's at a disadvantage (which he isn't lol)

Arguably superior skill and technique, given that he and Hellfire Flame are from the Golden Class of the Ninja Village and they could force Flashy Flash, a ninjutsu master who could fight both Platinum Sperm and Awakened Garou at the same time, to fight seriously. Gale Wind also has additional weaponry and wind-based powers that could give Sasuke trouble.

That doesn't sound like a wincon when Sasuke just hard counters him, and where has superior skill and technique been agreed upon here in any regard because i cant find it.

Alright, I’ll change the details of the match and make it so that speed is unequalized.

Sasuke scales to at least High Hypersonic, possibly Massively Hypersonic+, but I believe in the case of possibly, I can choose which speed rating to use, so I’ll just use High Hypersonic. This upscales from Lee’s speed, meaning Sasuke should be faster than Mach 29, and can increase his speed further with the Curse Mark.

Gale Wind is at least High Hypersonic+, upscaling from Mach 82. This means that Gale Wind has a speed advantage, though the gap isn’t especially large, and with Sasuke’s completed Sharingan, he should still be able to read his movements and react well enough.

Last edited:
I still think Sasuke takes this but I'll give my rundown sometime tomorrow when I'm actually free :(

Back