• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchia vs Galbatorix

Remind me again what kind of mental and magical resistance Naruto characters have? (Through verse equalization, of course)

Because if neither of those is very high, then Sauceboss is getting the haxstomp of his life.

Galbatorix can kill with a word... by stoping his lungs heart or rupturing them. with the ancient lauguage.

This kinda evolves into a hax stomp. Even Genjutsu wont work on Galbatorix, so I guess this thread should be closed. Has anyone suggestions for a better match involving Gal ?

Completely forgot about the Eragon Series before these matchups, and I think the Inheritence Cycle is pretty op and interesting - Maybe we could make a page for the characters? Their crazy hax might make pretty good matchups.

Maybe Madara? Finding matchups against these characters are hard seeings idk many characters who have resistance to telepathic attacks and magic that can kill people without wards with "The energy it takes to move a finger" - Oromis.

Yeah, he's definitely one of those characters when it comes to VS battles, especially when you give him access to his collection of several hundred Eldunari that serve to amp the living shit out of his abilities. You'd need a magical being with big-time resistances to mind-hax in order for them to stand a chance.

Also a nonhuman one, since the Twelve Words of Death are enough to low-diff just about any human.

We already have profiles for Murtagh, Eragon, Galbatorix, Durza ans some dragons. Perhabs I make Arya, Oromis and others in the future.

The problem is finding good matchups.

I'll say. Eragon wrecked Voldemort (N╠Âo╠ ╠Âs╠Âu╠Âr╠Âp╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠Âe╠Â) and would've handled Harry Dresden if it weren't for Harry's Death Curse. And as far as Galbatorix goes, every match with him so far has been one-sided as hell.

Always a hassle when a verse is so deceptively powerful.

Yeah, Seeings as all they need to do to kill someone is cut a vital artery or tweak a nerve and it would kill someone instantly with the smallest amount of magic thinkable, and he that could put in 136 eldunari into that spell.. Not sure how many people in the tier can compete with mind hax of that level. The wiki itself says that "an experienced magicia or sorcerer could mow down hundreds or even thousands of enemies without overexerting themselves."

Finding a matchup in the tier might be difficult, although others might know characters who can compete with that.

It's been a while since I've read the books, so you might get better answers from others. But on his profile it says by himself he's about large island level, but that isn't counting the Eldunari (Hearts of Dragons). With the Eldunari his power is amped by a lot and it even says in the wiki:

"Galbatorix was arguably the most powerful magician in Alagaësia. Having had thousands of the dragons' Eldunarí under his control, Galbatorix's magical and mental powers were close to unlimited. It is possible that Galbatorix refused to use his power to forcefully take control of Alagaësia because he didn't want to rule in such a way. Many characters have stated that Galbatorix's powers had been increasing each year. It is hinted that when he discovered the "name of names" (The true name of the Ancient Language) he became more powerful still. "

So basically he could have ended the story within the first chapter but chose not to.

Although, I'm pretty sure that another big factor that Gal has which makes him a powerhouse is his death words. They're basically spells which ignore durability and kill people who aren't protected with magic with minimal effort.

If you want links:

http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/Twelve_Words_of_Death

http://inheritance.wikia.com/wiki/Galbatorix

He is 6-C with Eldunari, not in Base (which is unknown)

I gave him High 6-C, because Eragon with Eldunari had slightly more energy to survive Glabatorix death spell. Since he has several hundret Eldunari (Estimated by Oromis in Brisingr) he should have several times the energy Eragon had: which is in the limits of 6-C.

But if that quote is correct, we could eventually upgrade Galbatorix, if he really has that much Eldunari, he could eventually be Low 6-B or 6-B.

Another really big thing about Galbatorix (and every magic user from Inheritance, really) is his wards. They don't work like normal magic barriers; they simply nullify the effects of whatever attack they're designed to counter and draw an equivalent amount of energy from the user. In base this is already a problem (since this means 90% of attacks won't actually physically damage Gal), but with Eldunari it's even worse, since instead of relying on his own energy to power the wards, he can just draw from the nigh-limitless supply contained within his vast collection, basically giving him an unbreakable shield that works against almost any attack.

Granted, these most certainly won't stand up to an attack type which he's never experienced before (since wards require prior knowledge of an attack's effects in order for the user to put them in place as a counter), and anything above Large Island level should be enough to wreck those wards outright. But they still give him an amazing defense to fall back on.

(Edited due to my post getting ninja'd)

Also, as far as his mind-hax go, full access to his collection of Eldunari essentially gives him the power of several hundred mad dragons that he can use to attack someone's mind at once IIRC, and he's capable of hitting you with illusions where time seems like it's moving far slower (or faster) than usual. And unlike with a number of characters on the wiki, these abilities ought to be roughly in the same league of power as his physical magic, so they're kind of a big deal.

This is a stomp by Galbatorix. The strength of his mental attack is way too much for Sasuke to handle and Galbatorix' magic (or rather magic in the Inheritance cycle itself) is basically low-key reality warping. Galbatorix starts off with the twelve words of death and Sasuke is dead in less than 10 seconds

That seems like the gist of it, yeah.

There's also the fact that he wouldn't get past Galbatorix's wards even if he did last long enough to perform an attack.

Yeah.. These characters are real op, there should be a page for them I'd say.

Another character in the series who I think was pretty op (Can't remember her powers completely) but her name was Elva and she could feel the pain others felt and what they would feel in the future, and could make people do what she said just by saying it. There was an event called "The Trial of Long Knives" where two leaders of armies would have to cut themselves repeatedly and whoever could withstand most pain would win. The leader of the Varden was destined to lose, but when Elva told her she would win, she won. So later they tried to use her against Galbatorix because she could just tell him to stop breathing or something, but Galbatorix muted her before she could say anything and admitted that the attack would have harmed him if he heard it. So if Gal didn't have knowledge of her, she would probably have beaten Gal instantly.

As for the Tiering thing you mentioned, It all depends on how big Alageesia is. It said he could take control of Alagaesia whenever he felt like it, and I'm not sure if Alagaesia was a massive island, a country or a continent. If we figure that out we could tell what tier he is.

So yeah, Gal stomps Sasuke. Most of his attacks would one-shot him. Only way I might see Sasuke winning would be if he used Amaterasu right off the bat because I don't think Gal would have wards to defend against that, but Gal would have severed a vital artery before Sasuke would have awokened his Sharingan and used Amaterasu.

Oh lol, looks like there was already a page for Elva haha.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Elva

So looks like she can neutralise opponents by seeing the future and knowing what they need to hear to make any aggression towards her vanish, and that she could neutralise 12 people at once, and probably kill them after they give up trying to kill her. If she's such a threat to make Gal take precautions, so she's pretty good for a 10-B character.

Galbatorix stomps. Eragon barely beat him, and that's with sufficient magical protection. Don't see how Sasuke is supposed to do anything before Galbatorix breaks his neck with a word or something.

I think I already said this before, but yeah. This is a trashstomp. Sasuke dies.

Back