• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sassy The Sasquatch Downgrades

Regenerationn (High-Godly, can regenerate from the entirety of existence being destroyed via the Box)

At least Low Complex Multiverse level, possibly far higher (Exists both inside and outside the Box, which contains "infinite dimensions", although it is unknown if these dimensions refer to universes or spatio-temporal ones. Can manipulate "Microskoft Paint", which is the realm outside of The Box which sees everything inside of it as mere fiction

The box contains an infinite multiverse, so it's 2-A and Microsoft paint is high 2-A for transcending it. Low 1-C seems weird.

High godly Regenerationn makes even less sense, since its for surviving the destruction of something he exists outside. He never survived the collapse of the realm microsoft paint is in.

I know I'm not as active anymore, but I'll at least explain why both of these are relevant (Underrated series). High-Godly is because as shown in Choomah Island 2 as well as later on in The Plac-Key, they can rewrite reality and survive the effects of this. They can survive the Box itself being changed even though they exist inside of it and the "infinite dimensions" - whether space-time or realms - that it contains. They're both outside and inside the Box, which contains realities within it that are already outside of space and time. So, going outside of that makes it two whole levels of transcendence over the multiverse, not just one - typical of a Low 1-C rating if we're treating "dimensions" as 2-A, which is already in question, mind you.

Proving that they are outside of space and time is shown in Plac-Key when Sassy says they're in a dimension outside of time where anything is possible - Lez is shown when entering a realm Sassy made and exclaiming that he's one with everything, which is contained inside of the larger dimension.

tl;dr - Infinite multiverse < the box (contains the multiverse) < microskoft paint, and Sassy and Lez are shown as being outside Microskoft Paint.

Outside the box =/= transcending the box, they exist on the same level of existence as it

And high godly makes no sense even if they were Low 1-C. Sassy has type 9 immortality FFS.

It does when they're able to completely control said Box from the outside and manipulate it in a manner similar to the author.

Real World < Sassy's dimension < The Box < Microskoft Paint. They're "inside the box" when Sassy is in that dimension because Sassy created it from the outside within the Box, but they're also outside of it. Even if you want to argue that MS Paint and The Box are the same, which I'd argue they're not, Sassy and Lez are clearly shown outside of the "program," or "matrix," as Lez calls it, itself.

And from what I understand, surviving an entire reality being erased and then coming back is very much High-Godly.

Back