• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sargeras Downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
So there has been a lot of problems with the way Sargeras is tiered, mainly the reasoning that he is Multi-Galaxy level for "Causing devastation across vast stretches of reality in his fight with the other members of the Pantheon". This in and of itself is not a 3-B feat as 'vast stretches of reality' is too vague to warrant a 3-B tier. There is also the fact that the word 'reality' in this case potentially does not refer to the universe as a whole, making the feat even less useable.

From what i have seen so far the most legitimate feat that Sargeras DOES have comes from wiping out planetary systems, a solid 4-B feat.

Given what was brought up in the other thread I am absolutely for Sargeras being changed. We have a solid basline for him at 4-B, so if worst comes to worst and we don't get any other feat for him, he is still at stellar levels of power.

Wasn't there another titan under Sargeras' control, who could destroy the universe, or am I misremembering?

Anyway, it is probably best to ask the people listed under Warcraft in the Knowledgeable Members List to give input here.

I remember there being a pretty in-depth discussion about his current rating a couple of months ago, looking through the forum history at one point...

@ThePerpetual

Yes, I took part in it, and there were some solid arguments for this rating from what I vaguely recall.

@WeeklyBattles

Okay. Sorry about that then, but I still think that it might be a good idea to ask for input from people knowledgeable about this.

We did, several staff participated in the thread and unfortunately Myrad, the guy knowledgeable on Warcraft, couldnt give us a straight answer, instead going on to try to claim that the feat was based on the metaphysical and philosophical definiton of the word "reality" and then questioning people's knowledge of the english language

Okay. I suppose that you are correct then. Myriad did seem sensible when I talked with him though.

Well, several staff members seem to agree with you.

I think that it can probably be applied, yes, but remember to update any Warcraft characters scaled from him accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back