• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Santa Claus (CSM) Vs Muzan Kibutsuji (DS) - (0-0-0)

Hiiilt

Any/All

Rules
Speed is equalized
Santa's darkness enhanced form is restricted
Muzan has prior knowledge about Santa's dollification
Win by any means

Results:Votes:
Doll Assassin
Demon King
Incon

Last edited:
yes but he could use his tentacles(or do this) to attack her(And her dolls) from a distance to avoid getting touched
This is assuming he knows about her transmutation abilities to actively defend against them no matter what, which he doesn't. I think for this to take place, he'd need to know before it's too late so prior knowledge is key ngl.

This is assuming he knows about her transmutation abilities to actively defend against them no matter what, which he doesn't. I think for this to take place, he'd need to know before it's too late so prior knowledge is key ngl.
makes sense, i'll give him prior knowledge

Back