• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Tim Taylor

Then why bring up speed as a point? You literally brought up the speed of it and now say speed is equal. My point was so what.

And yes he can. His Grappling hook is far stronger. Like far far stronger. His own personally gravity doesn't effect the fact his body is being forced into one direction by a machine. The machines force vs Gravity or Sans, the machine wins. It's stronger then them both. So it doesn't matter if it suddenly forces him down some, cause the Grappling book forces him a different direction with more force

Regardless The way you are saying you, you are making it a stomp. Sans suddenly one shots, and his teleportation somehow makes his reaction faster. Then your making it a stomp. I'll just close this and do a different one

Buttersamuri said:
Then why bring up speed as a point? You literally brought up the speed of it and now say speed is equal. My point was so what.

And yes he can. His Grappling hook is far stronger. Like far far stronger. His own personally gravity doesn't effect the fact his body is being forced into one direction by a machine.

Regardless The way you are saying you, you are making it a stomp. Sans suddenly one shots, and his teleportation somehow makes his reaction faster. Then your making it a stomp. I'll just close this and do a different one
Read the above. Unless the grappling hook has leverage on another item, such as a tree, it means nothing.

Which won't happen as his hook will be slammed out of the air.

Butters, why is it always a Stomp or Your Character Wins with you?

Okay fine let's assume he doesn't have faster reaction time. I'm just saying sans sees something coming towards him after Tim swings something, he'd probably assume it's ******* dangerous and teleport out of the way. I didn't say he had faster reaction time, and I only said he effectively oneshots because soul hax. That's how that works

Sans just has too many attacks for Tim to handle at once

It's literally being claimed Sans one shots. And your saying he has no way to avoid the attacks and he dies in a second.

Also. Don't start that Bull. You coward out the last time I told you to prove that. Because that's an empty statement that holds no ground. I asked for proof that I do that, yet to kept avoiding actually doing it. So no.

Schnee One said:
I will personally keep this from being closed.
Why? They say it's a stomp. Sans one shots. Tim can't avoid any attacks. And he can't tag sans. So he would have no win condition. That would be a stomp.

Buttersamuri said:
It's literally being claimed Sans one shots. And your saying he has no way to avoid the attacks and he dies in a second.

Also. Don't start that Bull. You coward out the last time I told you to prove that. Because that's an empty statement that holds no ground. I asked for proof that I do that, yet to kept avoiding actually doing it. So no.
...I did? Because if I said it before, and it happened again, that makes it two times, without me even looking through past threads.

Anyways, this is irrelevant.

Actually it happened once in a fight that was a stomp. Where the guy opened with a one shot thing which you said he did 100 percent of the time. That was the 1 time you brought it up. And when I told you to show me other instances. You avoided actually doing it. Because I don't do that. I haven't done that. I said that fight was a stomp because the guy pointing ended the fight then and there. And you said that was his opener all the time. That's a stomp.

Dies in a couple seconds, yes. The reason it's not a stomp is becuase Tim can one shot. It's just bot likely he'll get that first hit in before Sans kills him dead

I'm going back to the actual debate.

Tim has nothing against danmaku and teleportation. He can win for reasons above, but it's very unlikely. Without soul resistance, he's going to be shredded much faster than Frisk.

Jackythejack said:
Dies in a couple seconds, yes. The reason it's not a stomp is becuase Tim can one shot. It's just bot likely he'll get that first hit in before Sans kills him dead
Wrong. You said he one shot. You downright said he one shot. And you even yourself said 1 to 2 seconds. And are saying that Tim has no way to hit him.

Moritzva said:
I'm going back to the actual debate.

Tim has nothing against danmaku and teleportation. He can win for reasons above, but it's very unlikely. Without soul resistance, he's going to be shredded much faster than Frisk.
Avoiding it again. Just like before. Case and point.

Regardless. What's been said above makes it a stomp. Tim would have no win conditions

Avoiding it again. Just like before. Case and point.

Regardless. What's been said above makes it a stomp. Tim would have no win conditions

Read what Schnee said, please. I'm not going to clutter a thread over off-topic banter.

As well, the thread should probably be renamed.

Regardless, reasons above make this very clearly not a stomp. This is closer to low-diff for Sans.

Tim could hit him it's just not likely. And yes by nature of Sans' soul manipulation he'd only need an attack to make contact for a couple of seconds. That is literally all of Sans' threads. Nothing has changed.

Tim's win condition is to hit him. It's just likely that ain't gonna happen.

By what you said

If I bloodlust sans. He can teleport dodge any of Tim's attacks, literally one shots. And can danmaku him. Or teleport him into instant death literal start fight. That's a stomp.

If I don't bloodlust sans. Then you say it's a stomp cause Sans couldn't get close due to the distance and Tim's spam and wide range makes it impossible to get close. That's why I was closing it. It doesn't show to be fair either way

If you're able to argue for a way for Tim to win reasonably, it's not a stomp. You argued a way for Tim to win and that basically means you admit it's not a stomp.

It's an odd one. I do agree with Butter in the sense that there really isn't any scenario that Tim wins this so it is unfair. However, this rules on this site are as such that if a character has a chance to win no matter how minimal it isn't a stomp.

I'm not sure if Tim has that chance but if he does this can actually continue even if it is quite one sided

I argued for Tim being able to overwhelm. But you bring up that sans can teleport dodge anything and he one shots. And he can teleport Him into instant death. Danmaku him instant death. You were using points to counter act them. And if Sans can dodge literally all of his attacks and instant kill him basically when the fight starts. That's a stomp

Considering how much Butters has argued for Tim to win this I say a win condition is very much present. It's not likely for Tim to hit Sans but it's a possibility and therefor a win condition.

Schnee One said:
Tim needs to hit him literally once

That's his win con
Which he can't. Sans can teleport dodge anything, and by teleporting him, Danmaku him, or even one hit him. All leads to instant death.

there's nothing stopping a bloodlusted sans from teleporting tim into that attack sans does if you spare him in the genocide route

tim doesn't die instantly but he's not living long enough to attack sans, much less actually hit him

Jackythejack said:
Considering how much Butters has argued for Tim to win this I say a win condition is very much present. It's not likely for Tim to hit Sans but it's a possibility and therefor a win condition.
I've argued. And you've used counter points to counter those points. Aka. That reasons isn't valid

Slapson said:
there's nothing stopping a bloodlusted sans from teleporting tim into that attack sans does if you spare him in the genocide route

tim doesn't die instantly but he's not living long enough to attack sans, much less actually hit him
it's the slapson

Isn't a character winning with low-diff, a stomp tho?

That is so not what that means.

Also we have like five votes.

Which he can't. Sans can teleport dodge anything, and by teleporting him, Danmaku him, or even one hit him. All leads to instant death.

So he can, its just his opponent won't let him as a result

Like. Why is it a stomp when the opponent won't win because the other one is simply better? Isn't that literally every fight ever?

A Low diff win isn't a stomp. But a fight where the character has no chance to hit him, and gets one shot, and doesn't have any Danmaku where his opponent does. And can teleport him literally into instant death. It's basically a stomp

So he can, its just his opponent won't let him as a result

Like. Why is it a stomp when the opponent won't win because the other one is simply better? Isn't that literally every fight ever?

No. Cause at least other fights realistically have other outcomes. Here it's Sans can teleport him into instant death and is bloodlusted so will. He has no way to handle that in anyway. If he dies with no way to really react, or do much of anything, and even if he could, he literally couldn't tag his opponent. He just can't win. This is why I was gonna remove bloodlust bear the start of the fight. Cause I didn't want that issue to arrive. At least without bloodlust he can actually react and do things and Sans can lol no him basically instantly. Without bloodlust, though. I see a similar boat where Sans can't do anything really. Which is the problem. It doesn't really have a fair condition to do the fight.

What do you mean he litgerally can't tag his opponent even if he could? Frisk did it.

Without bloodlust I don't see why Sans can't win regardless

Schnee One said:
What do you mean he litgerally can't tag his opponent even if he could? Frisk did it.

Without bloodlust I don't see why Sans can't win regardless
(I might have made a mistake while typing that. I may have had a second point in my mind while making that. Sorry). Because with the bloodlust. They bring up Sans can just right off the bat teleport him into instant death, or teleport any attacks away, or teleport himself away.

Well, then Sans faces getting one shot almost immediately cause of Tim's weapons which are spreadshot. And Sans wouldn't be Able to dodge due to its range. A literal wave of energy.

I would have to remove the bloodlust then. Which I originally was gonna do till I got told not to. So can this just be reset with conditions that more fit not an instant Death

And he couldn't really dodge it if it consumes his path. It's a large energy wave much bigger than Tim himself. That was the issue before. I have removed bloodlust tho. So, it can start again if it isn't seen to be a stomp that way.

Back