• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans VS The Judge Rematch

Sans ignores durability against Frisk, who has Soul Manip resistance. Also, an attack hitting the one time it's used out of a battle doesn't mean it's always accurate lol.

But he can't instantly kill someone, it takes like 92 frames of being in an attack to kill Frisk and The Judge is WAY more durable than Frisk so can tank any attack Sans throws at him and every attack Judge has DOES 100% hit the target, Judge wins, it feels like you're really highballing Sans and really lowballing Judge tbh, which is very biased of you. :l

Madotsuki24 said:
But he can't instantly kill someone, it takes like 92 frames of being in an attack to kill Frisk and The Judge is WAY more durable than Frisk so can tank any attack Sans throws at him and every attack Judge has DOES 100% hit the target, Judge wins, it feels like you're really highballing Sans and really lowballing Judge tbh, which is very biased of you. :l
I never said it'd instantly kill, I said he'd be able to harm him, so it's not a stomp.

And again, unless it's outright stated that it's impossible to dodge those attacks, or shown not to be, which I don't remember at all, in fact, I'd like you to remind me when exactly that happens, them being 100% accurate is game mechanics.

Also, wow, I just start discussing and you already come and call me biased? I didn't even say Sans wins.

Frisk <<<<<<<< Judge in Durability. If Judge resists Soul Manipulation, San's attack's will take a hell of a longer time to take him out.

Moritzva said:
Frisk <<<<<<<< Judge in Durability. If Judge resists Soul Manipulation, San's attack's will take a hell of a longer time to take him out.
I agree on that, but Sans also has Karma, which would lower the amount of time needed by a bit. Anyway, I do think Judge takes this.

Speed is equalised and Judge's attack is not some type of firing projectile attack, it's an attack that basically appears on your body and unleashed its power. And Judge resists soul manipulation so he's like "Lol, pitiful!" and takes Sans out with any attack he throws at Sans.

Well, considering Sans still does damage, but not nearly as much,

Judge FRA.

Madotsuki24 said:
Speed is equalised and Judge's attack is not some type of firing projectile attack, it's an attack that basically appears on your body and unleashed its power. And Judge resists soul manipulation so he's like "Lol, pitiful!" and takes Sans out with any attack he throws at Sans.
Are you sure about that? If I remember correctly, it's shown as a claw slash, just cause he does it from a few meters away doesn't mean he isn't swinging his claws to do that. He isn't seen doing it cause sprite limitations.

AND The Judge would NEVER say "lol" shaking my smh

And yes, Judge FRA, but only the reasons I'm not arguing about obviously.

I'm paraphrasing it, Ik that he wouldn't say that, it's just that he would laugh at Sans pitiful attempts at beaing him and yeah, I do admit I was being a bit extreme by calling you biased. So are we cool? :3

....*sigh* i don't like being ignored

reason this is a stomp because the judge just yeets sans into next week when the match starts.

Yeah sure. Besides, between your username and the fact that you know OFF, I can tell we've got similar taste. Anyway, I don't think this is a stomp at all, it's another match of Sans doing gradual grinding against a foe who can one-shot him, but has trouble hitting him. Just, this time he'd have a ridicolously hard time killing him, and the Judge would eventually land a hit.

Yeah, you're right, Armor. We could be friends if we wanted to if I put my Discord username on my profile so we could chat! :D

Sans2345 said:
....*sigh* i don't like being ignored

reason this is a stomp because the judge just yeets sans into next week when the match starts.
It's not a stomp, Sans has a wincon, and the Judge's attack isn't unavoidable.

Madotsuki24 said:
Yeah, you're right, Armor. We could be friends if we wanted to if I put my Discord username on my profile so we could chat! :D
I mean, sure, not much of a guy for chatting on DMs but i don't see why not

Back