• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs The Batter

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's faster than Frisk when moderately Determined and Chara before their Absolute, so his normal movement speed would place him at Massively Hypersonic+, however, speed is equalized in this fight so speed isnt a deciding factor here.

I dont think that the determination changed frisk movement,like ,the soul movement didnt increase.So, probably frisk was using the same speed against sans to asriel. I know the speed is equalized,but,could you explain why asriel was stated to in the fight switch and change multiple timelines,he never said that .

MegaLukas said:
I dont think that the determination changed frisk movement,like ,the soul movement didnt increase.So, probably frisk was using the same speed against sans to asriel. I know the speed is equalized,but,could you explain why asriel was stated to in the fight switch and change multiple timelines,he never said that .
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely much higher (Able to dodge attacks such as lightning bolts from Vulkin. Superior to Napstablook; able to move even faster by drinking Sea Tea). Immeasurable with immense amounts of Determination (Fought with Asriel Dreemurr even after he had erased the timeline)

Even base Asriel is literally infintely stronger than God Flowey, who was casually creating and erasing timelines in his fight wiht Frisk. this should help clarify things.

It did not explain a lot why asriel was switching and changing multiple timelines,I kinda dont agree to this part:Immeasurable with immense amounts of Determination (Fought with Asriel Dreemurr even after he had erased the timeline)

Asriel is infinitely stronger than God Flowey, and he consumed the timeline with Hyper Goner and was unfazed, continuing the fight as if nothing happened, hence the Immeasurable stats.

Sure, Still I dont think that Immense amounts of Determination changed frisk speed, We can clearly see the souls movement didnt change.The only thing that Immense Determination did was the Refuse thing.

MegaLukas said:
Sure, Still I dont think that Immense amounts of Determination changed frisk speed, We can clearly see the souls movement didnt change.The only thing that Immense Determination did was the Refuse thing.
If it didnt then Frisk wouldve been unable to do anything to Asriel at all during the fight, he would not have even been able to percieve him. He wouldnt have even been able to move once the timeline had been erased.

No, I am saying that It doesnt matter frisk How much determination frisk had during asriel fight ,They just had the speed to keep up with asriel even without determination ,that what I said.So , Frisk used the same speed against sans It doesnt matter how much determination frisk had.

Except it does matter because during the fight it explicitly states that you are filled with immense amounts of Determination, at no other point in the game does it say this. Frisk's speed does in fact increase with his determination. If you have an issue with how it's rated im going to have to ask that you move this matter to a content revision thread instead of this versus thread.

Well you can either post your question about Frisk's speed here or if you like you can message Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, he's much, much more knowledgeable on Undertale than i am, he can help you, but he probably wont be on until later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back