• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans vs Terrarian re-match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overlord775 said:
it's a magic based attack from a 7-C character it's obviusly way above lava
No, magic has nothing to do with how hot the fire, you're just using Game Mechanics just because soul damage that's contradiction being human.

Give me the formula the Fires are way above Lava, it's unreasonable Fire are hotter than Lava, and note Lava didn't hurt Frisk because 5m away from Lava, there's no evidence Lava didn't hurt Frisk also Undyne's weak to heat also you can see Water Container didn't evaporate and working properly mean it's not exactly very hot for human (iirc some video i watched thick head person trying to get near the magma which is very dangerous).

my point's Lava are hotter than fire magic also note frisk get hurt due magic and direct soul damage so it's Lava didn't hurt Frisk are NLF.

Vote count? including names? anyone? i'm1azy

Edit:

Sans only have Speed while Terrarian has everything else (have high stamina, durability, arsenals, strenght, etc.)

Davidgumazon said:
Vote count? including names? anyone? i'm1azy
Edit:

Sans only have Speed while Terrarian has everything else (have high stamina, durability, arsenals, strenght, etc.)
Does your vote go to Terrarian then?

@david

the hotland have a temperature so high that it's enough to turn a styrofoam cup and the water inside of it into vapor, instantly, that water container probably has a cooling system, and do you realize that frisk isn't a normal human ? frisk can survive physical hits from people vastly stronger than tsunderplane, the monster that has a KE of 2023 ton of tnt

BattleReviews said:
any defense against karma?
sans wins via karma
It's been said that Terrarian has resistance to it, and, as Saikou said, it means no cheesing with soul manipulation.

That, and in the original Sans VS Terrarian thread, the Terrarian also has immunity to status effects, so that shrugs away the poison effect KR puts on its targets.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/595170

That, and to counter Sans' teleportation ability, he has minions he can summon to distract Sans with, danmaku homing attacks that follow its target anywhere it may go, and other powerful magic.

Also, to maybe seal the deal, a user named EliminatorVenom said the following in the above link:

"Sans' going to have a bad time.

He's faster alright, and KR would be quite lethal to the Terrarian on any normal circumstance, considering the sheer amount of things the Terrarian has killed. However, Status Effect Immunity shrugs KR away. Sure, Sans' going to troll him for awhile, with teleport spam, durability-negating bones and danmaku, but the Terrarian has his own danmaku, incredible durability and adaptability, and the fact that some of his attacks, like the aforementioned Magnet Sphere, are almost impossible to dodge with anything short of teleport spam... Which may well be countered with the Terrarian's own teleport spam and homing projectiles."

BattleReviews said:
i dont think he would stop killing the terrarian, sans could also just kill the minions AND terrarian together,
The status effect immunity still makes Terrarian immune to Karma, though, so I think he'd be able to kill only the minions.

There's also the multiple homing attacks thing that will really pressure Sans

are you guys blind or something ? NO SUMMONS ALLOWED, also KR was changed in to souls poisoning, as the term karma retribution it's a fan made thing

Overlord775 said:
are you guys blind or something ? NO SUMMONS ALLOWED, also KR was changed in to souls poisoning, as the term karma retribution it's a fan made thing
Oh crud, didn't see the no summoning rule there. Sorry, heh.

BattleReviews said:
no, really not, he can just block it with bones,
Then the only thing Terrarian can do is eventually tire Sans out with his magic. The more he makes Sans use his abilities for either offense or defense, the more tired and exhausted Sans will be. And since there are many homing attacks in Terrarian's arsenal that he can spam quite a lot, there is no doubt that overexerting Sans will be a somewhat easy task for him to do. And once Sans is finally worn out from excessively using his abilities to both defend himself and futilely attack the Terrarian, he will be too tired to do anything any further, leaving him highly vulnerable for the Terrarian to finally kill him.

Let's also not forget about the status effect immunity making him immune to the soul poisoning Sans has.

Also, Sans may use his special ability that makes both him and his enemy unable to do anything at all/take any turns, that ability, however, is usable in the Undertale game, and there is nothing on the OP stating that the battle is taking place in the game.

BattleReviews said:
danmaku, and magic never seen to tire out sans
Actually, danmaku and magic can tire Sans out. It's just that they weren't used in the Undertale game to tire him out with since not a single character had such powers. But if a character in the game had them and used them against Sans, they would most definitely have done a better job than Chara/Frisk. I mean, he got tired from fighting Chara/Frisk for 12 minutes, so spamming danmaku and homing attacks might as well exhaust him faster

BattleReviews said:
skeletons dont tire out real world ppl, face it,
Have you even played the game? He gets tired after a long while of fighting Chara/Frisk

Like in here:

https://youtu.be/Vr4IYjeplJA?t=199

He asks for a small break and makes Chara/Frisk stop the fight for a while. Plus, you can see him sweating.

And finally, there's this:

https://youtu.be/Vr4IYjeplJA?t=478

He slows down, sweats a lot, stops attacking, and finally uses his "Special Ability" as a last ditch effort to stop Chara/Frisk in their tracks. Which eventually fails, of course.

i played the game, i even life in it, and going by cinematic time, its alot, and he can still fight while having low stamina, e tricked the player by thinking he is tired, but nope, he just dodged it,

@Battle considering how the last attack before his special attack ends, it's seems like he has run out of juice and if sans wasn't tired, why would he stop attacking ?

Davidgumazon said:
Overlord775 said:
it's a magic based attack from a 7-C character it's obviusly way above lava
No, magic has nothing to do with how hot the fire, you're just using Game Mechanics just because soul damage that's contradiction being human.
Give me the formula the Fires are way above Lava, it's unreasonable Fire are hotter than Lava, and note Lava didn't hurt Frisk because 5m away from Lava, there's no evidence Lava didn't hurt Frisk also Undyne's weak to heat also you can see Water Container didn't evaporate and working properly mean it's not exactly very hot for human (iirc some video i watched thick head person trying to get near the magma which is very dangerous).

my point's Lava are hotter than fire magic also note frisk get hurt due magic and direct soul damage so it's Lava didn't hurt Frisk are NLF.
Even normal flames are way hotter than lava, and you only need wall level durability in order to resist it.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
>Sans' 9-B bones blocking anything above 9-A
>Sans not tiring out despite the overwhelming evidence of him becoming tired at various points

>Sans surviving fire aura that can damage 6-C people

>Implying Stamina even matters here
This makes things even more stomp-ish for Terrarian. Poor Sans is gonna have a bad time...

Fair battle not stomp. (Sans) Unknown Tier vs 3-C (Terrarian). LOL jk

Frisk vs Terrarian should become real after final boss. PVP (Player vs Player).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back