• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs Ryuunosuke (5-2-0)

I've rightfully removed the misinformation from Ryuu's profile. Now let's see how yall proceed.
Currently looking for mods to answer my Q&A about precog (even tho i don't believe im wrong because it's literally on the profile and its just massive cope otherwise) to put a stop to the repetitive yapping about the precog when you all have no knowledge of the series and are misinterpreting. Once that's complete, Sans wincon chance drops to the negatives, Refuse to let ryuu's soul get taken especially when the ops only objective here is to strawman how stuff works in STR (without knowledge) and overestimate their character.

• Still no proof Sans can speak as fast as he can move so Ryuu blitzes non the less and if he tries to dodge Ryuu has like Two Sets of ANPR to anticipate and slap sans to death
  • SI is assuming Ryuu is just gonna stand there not moving despite having all the time in the world to attack, even more than normal due to his perception and is a out of character argument against him (But yall wouldn't know that cuz u don't know the anime now do u 😊)
  • Bias coming from the opposite side trying to make things look bad on my end with insults and downplay towards my character even purposefully misinterpreting and using characters who don't even compare like frisk to make a valid point. (Im willing to argue this point to the death 🗣 even tho i proved that in my paragraph in the 2nd page) you all went to lengths such as using misinformation on the profile (Shion haha) which i contended to validate a wincon.....
They don't. It says shinpei for a reason. They're two different people but they fight within the same body, it should be removed cuz I didn't put that. + Ive already explained that ryuunosuke is willing to kill those he perceives as enemies
Despite me mentioning this earlier, you all still manage to use weakness as a validaton of wincon. It shows how ignorant and bias yall are, not caring about what the opposition (a literal supporter of the verse) has to say and push your idea even if they're wrong. Crazy work man, crazy work.

Profile > Supporter’s Words
That's funny cuz said supporter just removed misinformation off the profile. Quirks of being the one and only, I, Supporter-san

Lol, he speaks an entire sentence before Chara can strike him (who has Hypersonic+ speed)
1. Um sir, ngl Undertale got some goofy stuff cuz Idk much that was happening but that just seems like a monologue to me which is pretty common in fiction. That's not evidence of being fast in regards to any sort of speed.
2.That isn't clear evidence that sans can speak at superhuman speeds cuz it can be passed off as something else. Evidence for stuff like this would be that one beat box game that looks like Undertale where the characters literally rap to hurt others. Has no voice amplification (To talk faster) or nothing so.....
3. Speed is equalized and seeing the distance, Ryuu can cross the distance in the time it takes sans less than half a letter IF hes just standing there not wanting to fight. Ryuunosuke won't even hear his first words because his mouth is gonna be moving in slow motion as he approaches him 💀. See why perception hax is key?? For Ryuunosuke to listen to a sentence of sans, its gonna take 20 seconds for the guy to even project 2 words 😭

Now, not to be that guy here (i am being that guy) but can't help but notice that you didn't do that with a CRT...
Minor stuff don't need crts. And being a supporters means i have the right to make edits, even a little profile tweaks, I've been informed by ant the last time i did that.

Won't be replying (I've said enough) /taking votes until the Q&A is answered by a mod. Reason being, we cant come to an agreement for the precog stuff which is dragging the thread beyond the River Nile for reasons. When we get a answer, then we can proceed because it's really not going anywhere currently.

1. Um sir, ngl Undertale got some goofy stuff cuz Idk much that was happening but that just seems like a monologue to me which is pretty common in fiction. That's not evidence of being fast in regards to any sort of speed.
Why do you need proof that someone can talk as fast as they move??? thats a basic thing a human can do. it should be assumed he can do that unless it's specified otherwise.
3. Speed is equalized and seeing the distance, Ryuu can cross the distance in the time it takes sans less than half a letter IF hes just standing there not wanting to fight. Ryuunosuke won't even hear his first words because his mouth is gonna be moving in slow motion as he approaches him 💀. See why perception hax is key?? For Ryuunosuke to listen to a sentence of sans, its gonna take 20 seconds for the guy to even project 2 words 😭
Again, no, most humans can talk as fast as they can move. this is downright incorrect and misinformation.
Minor stuff don't need crts. And being a supporters means i have the right to make edits, even a little profile tweaks, I've been informed by ant the last time i did that.
removing a notable weakness that was being debated in this thread isn't 'minor'.... i'll be taking this somewhere else.

Why do you need proof that someone can talk as fast as they move??? thats a basic thing a human can do. it should be assumed he can do that unless it's specified otherwise.
No it isn't? Humans do basic stuff like miving from point A to Point B before President Obama can make a speech to the state. Stop reaching. San is gonna be saying a whole sentence up to paragraph monologue similar to how he persuaded the killer. And that's again not happening b4 Ryuu blitzes.

Again, no, most humans can talk as fast as they can move. this is downright incorrect and misinformation
He won't be saying "I love you". He's gonna actively convince Ryuu to not attack him and that's again not happening b4 ryuu closes 20 meters and oneshots. This is getting repetitive.

removing a notable weakness that was being debated in this thread isn't 'minor'.... i'll be taking this somewhere else.
It wasn't being debated. Infact my valid point on it was ignored. No one contended it but used it as evidence to make a point which is NOT debating the weakness. Go ahead and report this matter, It doesn't bother me because I have countless evidence here to prove that the opposition was being dishonest with the weakness stuff. Infact, its a blessing.

Back