• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans Vs Ryuunosuke (5-2-0)

Tbh “Since he can see the future he’ll see his victory and Sans will lose because he does not resist Causality Manipulation!”

Is just… dumb. Profile of the character straight up says it can let him see the future and thats it

Lets also not ignore how the profile states that he will not want to kill Sans, which basically means “He will amp himself and crush sans!” argument is wrong because he is not bloodlusted

They don't. It says shinpei for a reason. They're two different people but they fight within the same body, it should be removed cuz I didn't put that. + Ive already explained that ryuunosuke is willing to kill those he perceives as enemies
Tbh “Since he can see the future he’ll see his victory and Sans will lose because he does not resist Causality Manipulation!”
No... It's the exact opposite and im afraid that you are the problem here and simply a womp womp moment.... the profile literally says it in his precognition slot which is why its "Time Based". Shion whats the cope for.

Is just… dumb. Profile of the character straight up says it can let him see the future and thats it
It says he can see his attack hitting the opponent in the sudden future...... Why are you downplay for the sake of making my side seem bad? The last sentence in the hax slot literally has a sentence that explains how the hax works, he doesn't just see the future but forsee his stuff reaching the opponent in thge latter future.... Again why the cope, it's on there.
"Lets also not ignore how the profile states that he will not want to kill Sans, which basically means “He will amp himself and crush sans!” argument is wrong because he is not bloodlusted"- Shion
They don't. It says shinpei for a reason. They're two different people but they fight within the same body, it should be removed cuz I didn't put that. + Ive already explained that ryuunosuke is willing to kill those he perceives as enemies
Another case of bias for sans team. You're so caught up with coping and irrelevancy that you completely ignored what i said here. And even tho my point here is valid, if u wanna bring up the "its profile thoo" bs then it still doesn't stop ryuunosuke from knocking sans unconscious which he'd easily be able to do.

Last edited:
Shion the cope is inevitable. Just cry if you can't agree with the profile and fear sans getting hit here as idk how not to pass this off as clear indication of bias.

I've validated and debunked the opposition's reasons on why you need what you need to resist/bypass ryuunosuke's hax which weren't attacked. It's a surehit from the future akin to stuff like Probability hax & crazy clairvoyance except it's related to time which is why it's "Time Based".

Last edited:
No... It's the exact opposite and im afraid that you are the problem here and simply a womp womp moment.... the profile literally says it in his precognition slot which is why its "Time Based". Shion whats the cope for.

It says he can see his attack hitting the opponent in the sudden future...... Why are you downplay for the sake of making my side seem bad? The last sentence in the hax slot literally has a sentence that explains how the hax works, he doesn't just see the future but forsee his stuff reaching the opponent in thge latter future.... Again why the cope, it's on there.

Another case of bias for sans team. You're so caught up with coping and irrelevancy that you completely ignored what i said here. And even tho my point here is valid, if u wanna bring up the "its profile thoo" bs then it still doesn't stop ryuunosuke from knocking sans unconscious which he'd easily be able to do.
I am done with arguing with you if you are gonna be childish. You are saying the character has Causality/Fate hax yet he does not have it, simple really.

I am done with arguing with you if you are gonna be childish. You are saying the character has Causality/Fate hax yet he does not have it, simple really.
And there we have it guys..... He goes ignoring the crucial part of the statement but respond to the justified insults.... My guy.... Do you think resisting forcefield creation means you're immune to Gojo's infinity? Do you think resisting power mimicry means you're immune to Ben 10's power mimicry with the omnitrix??? No 💀. Some abilities have multiple hax embedded into them with some abilities needing entirely different resistances to be unaffected by them.... Like the force from star wars, its much more than just resisting telekinesis or having higher LS, i believe some inverse can lift the literal soul and even if they're matched with someone who resist telekinesis, what if their soul had immeasurable weight? See what im saying, some abilities don't cover one specific hax category especially when some hax go hand in hand like time and causality which are hax on this site.

Again quit coping and grow up bruh, it's not that serious.

But again, sans wins by not actually starting the fight lol

Ryuunosuke wins b4 that even if that's a wincon. He has to cross 20 meters as a character that can cross 1000+ meters in a second nornally a a Supersonic+ character who has amps that can blitz someone while heavily weakened on the verge of death to the point they couldn't even respond to what happened despite them knowing the future and were faster than he was. Cherry on top, Ryuunosuke sees sans in a 1:10 second slow motion timeframe meaning Ryuunosuke can make advances b4 sans can even think and his attacks are a surehit ahead of time. Please.... 🤦🏾‍♂️ unless sans can speak at speeds comparable to his movement, ill be inclined to compromise

Because you are childish.
Womp womp. That's not the important issue now is it? Your job is to argue against my claims, not cry because i insulted you (Justified too ngl). Just ignore them or insult me back just like you just did.... Call me childish again like u did b4 😄

Coming from someone who told me to "stop coping" 4 times in one message is crazy work lol
Because you were? Why are you mad about something that's on the profile, i don't get it 😐
im not seeing causality to make his attack surehit
Um sir. Hint Hint, the guy isn't manipulating causality. He's looking at a future where his attack hit sans via foreseeing it. Again Hence why its "Time Based". It's More of a super OP clairvoyance along with a mix of cosmic awareness and time hax than causality, because causality means you'd be physically implementing your attacks ahead of time which isn't the case here.... If that's your problem, i can add one of these hax to the page rn and get rid of the stuff ur strawmanning aslong as there's a reasonable explanation along with evidence 😊 aka ant says i can.
Although it wouldn't make a difference as time being linked covers it all and im not a cheap shot to be adding stuff mid debate like the other members here Hint Hint

Ryuunosuke wins b4 that even if that's a wincon. He has to cross 20 meters as a character that can cross 1000+ meters in a second nornally a a Supersonic+ character who has amps that can blitz someone while heavily weakened on the verge of death to the point they couldn't even respond to what happened despite them knowing the future and were faster than he was. Cherry on top, Ryuunosuke sees sans in a 1:10 second slow motion timeframe meaning Ryuunosuke can make advances b4 sans can even think and his attacks are a surehit ahead of time. Please.... 🤦🏾‍♂️ unless sans can speak at speeds comparable to his movement, ill be inclined to compromise
Speed is equal? If it wasn't, sans would blitz, since ya know, lad is Hypersonic+?
The 20 meters he has to cross would look the same to sans as any average human crossing that 20 meters, cause they'd be relative in speed?
And both of his speed amps are already active when the fight starts, so they'd get equalized, we're starting with Ryuunosuke, no?
Also yes FTL characters can speak between attacks, it be fiction lol

Oh yea and how could i forget??? Ryuunosuke sees whatever tf sans will do 2 seconds ahead if time 💀. Now THIS is the cherry on top

The arguments for the anime boy seem to be desperate reaches, while the Sans ones are definitely more solid.

Sans FRA.

Speed is equal?
Exactly so the distance won't matter at all. Ryuu clears that shit ABC, Sans only objective here is to dodge which he can't because Ryuu's surehit attacks.

If it wasn't, sans would blitz, since ya know, lad is Hypersonic+?
He'd never be hitting Ryuunosuke because Ryuunosuke will be getting messages from the heavens 2 seconds b4 sans even launches an attack and his ANPR & Mimicry stuff is gonna skill stomp the hell outta sans. Not like his physicals can do anything either because 9-A go brr lol. And ohhh
Speed is equal?
That bait argument was NOT effective with ur own sentence being used against u 😂.
The 20 meters he has to cross would look the same to sans as any average human crossing that 20 meters, cause they'd be relative in speed?
That's cool but Ryuunosuke can amp his speed to insane blitz tiers. No matter.

And both of his speed amps are already active when the fight starts, so they'd get equalized, we're starting with Ryuunosuke, no?
No because Ryuunosuke starts with speed amps most of his battles. This one wouldn't be different as he usually goes for amps when the distance is decently large.

Also yes FTL characters can speak between attacks, it be fiction lol
Ok? But does sans speak at speeds comparable to himself?? Nice whataboutism.... Do humans irl speak at speeds comparable to their movement? Some do but not all, you can't assume everything equates just as how inner organs don't have the same durability as ur physicals or your heart doesn't beat as fast as how fast u are, there's no reason to assume those equalizations unless its stated or noted especially on a profile.

The arguments for the anime boy seem to be desperate reaches, while the Sans ones are definitely more solid.

Sans FRA.
Please do explain. I believe my reasons speak for themselves and were not attacked but as we can see rn, it's just an insult parole. Maybe i can convince u then if u explain 🙏🏽

Been getting jumped 1vsmany and holding my ground b4 but now when I step up my game "Im reaching" shoot me then 💀 (Haha get it cuz police im funni). Again you all, Tell me how you could potentially dodge an attack that someone has forseen hitting u from the future..... This isn't a case where frisk resets and uses the same attack in the currents. We're talking about an attack mid battle that validates u getting hit..... Sans doesn't resist any form of time manipulation on his profile shich is what ryuu's precog is based off.

"Omg why's he reaching, you're obviously wrong" Guys explain to me how instead of just throwing accusations and things I've already debunked. All that's happening is insults or stuff not relevant to this point.

Exactly so the distance won't matter at all. Ryuu clears that shit ABC, Sans only objective here is to dodge which he can't because Ryuu's surehit attacks.

He'd never be hitting Ryuunosuke because Ryuunosuke will be getting messages from the heavens 2 seconds b4 sans even launches an attack and his ANPR & Mimicry stuff is gonna skill stomp the hell outta sans. Not like his physicals can do anything either because 9-A go brr lol. And ohhh
You're really overestimating that 2 second precog, like to put it into perspective, let's say you're fighting A, A is really slow compared to you, basically moving at Slow Motion (And to be more fair, let's just say A also has Slow-Motion vision or whatever, so they can also see you move at normal speed). A's precog wouldn't help them much, cause if attempt to follow the precog and strike where you'd be after dodging the attack, nothing really stops you from just moving out of the way of the new attack? Like they can keep seeing the future all they want, it ain't gonna let them hit someone that's several times their speed lol
That's cool but Ryuunosuke can amp his speed to insane blitz tiers. No matter.
But he can't?
The speed amp is literally Shinpei switching into Ryuunosuke? [After Ryuunosuke switches, his mind and body is synced with a shadow's flow of time and his nerve circuits remain open giving him superhuman capabilities] You can't switch into Ryuunosuke while being Ryuunosuke?

Ima make a Q&A and invite a mod there. Im not finna let this slide, cuz apparently im wrong but nobody telling me how, im on hold for the moment

But he can't?
The speed amp is literally Shinpei switching into Ryuunosuke? [After Ryuunosuke switches, his mind and body is synced with a shadow's flow of time and his nerve circuits remain open giving him superhuman capabilities] You can't switch into Ryuunosuke while being Ryuunosuke?
No it isn't? Ryuunosuke has Statistic Amplification on his part, and besides all of Shinpei's abilities regarding shadows comes from Ryuunosuke with Ryuu having a boost beyond what shinpei can manage with his human body... Ryuu also has his own feats with stat amp
Stop saying things you don't know about especially when the profile makes it clear everything shinpei has is ryuunosuke's (in terms of the shadows). Resorting to profile and making invalid misconception's is crazy work.

You're really overestimating that 2 second precog, like to put it into perspective, let's say you're fighting A, A is really slow compared to you, basically moving at Slow Motion (And to be more fair, let's just say A also has Slow-Motion vision or whatever, so they can also see you move at normal speed). A's precog wouldn't help them much, cause if attempt to follow the precog and strike where you'd be after dodging the attack, nothing really stops you from just moving out of the way of the new attack? Like they can keep seeing the future all they want, it ain't gonna let them hit someone that's several times their speed lol
For you to sit there and tell me im not getting his precog right as someone unknowledgeable after speaking misconceptions about it is insane to me. and where does "severak times your speed" come from? Speed is equalised here and Ryuunosuke is the one with the crazy amplification to his speed. Again Ryuunosuke doesn't look into the future and launches attacks that you wouldn't expect. He looks into a future where you get desired results, aka your attack actually hitting your opponent. Its the same as what haine does as he literally is a fragment of haine himself as synchronized data from her body. Its akin to shinpei's eye that conyrols time except ryuunosuke is literally exist 2 seconds ahead of time, he doesn't exist in the present.

Ryuu wont kill Sans, Sans will not want to kill Ryuu. Sans will use Social Influencing, he will win. Simple really
Why won't he kill him? What's stopping him frm knocking him out too? All this happens before Sans even thinks of speaking because ryuunosuks is pulling his amplification even if it harms him.

No it isn't? Ryuunosuke has Statistic Amplification on his part, and besides all of Shinpei's abilities regarding shadows comes from Ryuunosuke with Ryuu having a boost beyond what shinpei can manage with his human body... Ryuu also has his own feats with stat amp
Stop saying things you don't know about especially when the profile makes it clear everything shinpei has is ryuunosuke's (in terms of the shadows). Resorting to profile and making invalid misconception's is crazy work.
Ah, I found it, the abilities were too spaced out for me lol
GLiwbb2.png

Profile says lad only really occasionally uses it to dodge tho
Again Ryuunosuke doesn't look into the future and launches attacks that you wouldn't expect. He looks into a future where you get desired results, aka your attack actually hitting your opponent. Its the same as what haine does as he literally is a fragment of haine himself as synchronized data from her body. Its akin to shinpei's eye that conyrols time except ryuunosuke is literally exist 2 seconds ahead of time, he doesn't exist in the present.
This is just for when he dies, the rendering future thing? sans wouldn't kill him

Profile —-> Weakness Section

Sans SI
1. As the supporter of the verse, I've already explained to you that it doesn't apply to Ryuunosuke because they're two different ppl and im actually gonna remove it rn because the repetitiveness of that is crazy work. If that's your saving grace despite it clearly being false then gg
2. Ryuunosuke blitzes him and oneshot him effortlessly b4 he starts talking unless u prove to me he can speak as fast as he moves. Last chance

Ah, I found it, the abilities were too spaced out for me lol
GLiwbb2.png

Profile says lad only really occasionally uses it to dodge tho

This is just for when he dies, the rendering future thing? sans wouldn't kill him
1. Yes, That's talking about cqc. It doesn't mean those aren't the only times he's used it as he also uses it to close distances, this can be seen in his fight with shide, both inside Hizuru's body and Inside Shinpei's body. This can also be seen when Ryuu first became a shadow too, he closed the distance to attack a shadow that was inches away from killing Ginjiro.
2. No it isn't. Ryuu doesn't have shinpei's eye. Ryuunosuke has an entirely different set abilities than shinpei with his eyes, that's why they're split into keys. Ryuunosuke by himself exist 2 seconds ahead of time (its explained on the profile) in the future and can see his attacks landing on his opponents AKIN TO how haine and shinpei see countless futures and enter the ones that fulfil what they desire. I also wanna point out the ability of time reversal isn't limited by death, shinpei is just too inexperienced to use it at it's full potential WHICH haine can.

Back